Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. There we go, I officially ask zaft for a cf. I don't want anything more to do with apoc

2. They preach their moral superiority, how EVERYBODY matters, but, months without a word from apoc leaders. And chongo, you said if I had stayed at mg, I'd be informed, but I say bull crap, your clan has always treated us smaller players with a condescending attitude, and even worse when I returned

3. I reccomend you be careful with what you say before apoc side turns against you. 

4. I'm sorry you feel that way big, but correct way for asking for a CF from ZAFT is to post Laoda's wall. 

5. Yawn. He has nothing to post about Apoc because we don't consult with others outside our families very often. He has also said he favours ZAFT in the previous thread.

What do you expect? At least it's something to offer an opinion on. However twisted the facts are, they all could have the possibilty of the truth. Like a big game of Chinese whispers.

Thanks for the read 

6. Well phil, I'll give you the inside scoop of what it's like to be apoc, if you want an interview

7. What about Chongo doing estocs? I heard that in a pm, what went on there and who did he join?

8. Op you are so biased, do you need a straw to get get any futher up zafts arse

9. Op you are the same as speaker_of_truth with his zaft lies

10. Interesting...
    Moles of zaft, i though ppl already knew this...
    And I am almost sure that Cella and Redstar are enjoying this war more than others, cause they are the 2 that have the most to gain from this war...

11. Sure follow me. Although you do see quite capable of expressing yourself directly to the forums.

12. Thank you for your wonderful insight. :lol:

Seriously, the purpose of this thread was to sum up what was said on the previous month's thread, and I doubt you will find much said here by my that was not first said by others on the previous thread. If you think you can sum up the seventy plus pages better, be my guess.

Personally, I doubt you read the whole thing. If you did you would have seen comments that casted Zaft in an unfavorable light.

As for the comment of me "favoring" Zaft, I never said I "favored" anyone. I merely said that it would indeed be in my better interest for Zaft to do well in this war. I decided not to lie and say I have no account fighting in this war, because no one would believe me anyway. However, I am trying to present as balanced as I can be, but if more information is coming from the Zaft side, then that is because Apoc has not tried or felt the need to explain in this venue how Zaft are all wrong and in truth they are the ones winning the war.

Personally, I could have probably have declared a bias towards Apoc, post the exact same information, and have everyone say, how far my head is up Apoc's arse. Haters are gonna hate.

13. Update

Defiant has posted ss in another thread showing the Sarc indeed meant to double cross Loada when he posted the cf. Assuming of course, the ss are genuine. I hope he posts them here as well.

14. Update

Apparently, Sacr also had an alt in MG that stayed there even though he was asking for a cf.

An alt named Reo.

15. Wow. Very informational 

16. What thread?

17. It's in active topics king. Shouldn't be hard to find; It goes something like this "The truth about sacr"

19. In defense of Apoc, I would be surprised in any other big clan would be much different, including Zaft. Generally, decisions are kept to a small group of key members (who often know each other in rl) in order to make decisions swiftly and to protect against leaks of vital information. It is also a sad reality in Kaw as well as in life that organizations like clans are designed to serve the people who made them. My advice would be to cut your losses and perhaps join a smaller or make your own clan where the decision making might be more transparent.

20. It also should be noted that Zaft members are also taking part in EE wars. Everyone has got EE fevor.