Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion(part 2) April 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Why is no one in the clan Apocalypse atm? What clan do they fight from?

2. Okay, I have been lucky enough to get some statments from Apoc. There were quite a few, so please bare with me.

1) Zaft are not the only ones stripping. We have stripped plenty and reports that our banks are running low is erronous. There's a lot more to come.

2)Zaft is just as guilty of botting as HoG were. For example (name removed until ss proof Provided) in Zaft carnage requested a cf and told us he was botting and account sharing. He was granted a cf but has soon returned to Carnage. We sent the ss of the botting admission to the devs but they have yet to do anything about it. Although they were quick to humilate and ban HoG members.

3) Laoda has been seen stripping his own admins in Destiny (Note: Destiny says this incident was just clearing an acount to bank a strip.)

4) Apoc has granted just as many cf as Zaft has. We just don't publicly humiliate them like Zaft does. We let it be in the pm level. We have even granted several temporary cf to zaft members with rl concerns.

5)As far as some players being kept in the dark, that happens on both sides. Cant expect every single member to be consulted about every single decision.

okay, that is my summary of what I have recieved tonight from Apoc. Forgive me for any innacuracies. I will also post this at the begining of the thread.

3. Update

Apoc says the story that Laoda was just making a bank when he stripped the destiny member is a load of....well, you know what.

4. Well this is very interesting, please keep us informed on both both osws :)

5. I'm so worried I will post the wrong info in the wrong thread. ALready have done this once. :lol:

6. its similar to Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty, its to stack apoc LB during EE wars. :)

7. Definitely biased towards zaft

8. There are zero ss of me account sharing or botting.. the issue was something else I'll give denko from ths the opportunity to correct this. Phil could u not at least offer a common courtesy of checking with someone before u take it upon yourself to accuse

9. Through a third party or not u best make sure u got proof cos won't be me getting banned

10. Apparently there are ss, but until they materialize I will remove your name from the Apoc statement.

11. Philosopher, statement 1 is half right but half wrong...SARC has been stripping ZAFT in favor of Apocalypse, but if Apocalypse is stripping then Laoda wouldn't be on the leaderboard anymore

12. Your threats are so interesting! Keep up the good work :)

13. the top ten on the lB are in a different category all to themselves. They could get stripped 10T all at once and it would not make a dent in their ranking. Why? Even with a 10T strip their BFA is still so high they can stop 98% of all incoming. 10T is a huge amount to you or me but it is under 5% of what top ten players carry in allies.

14. When I read the first statement "severely crippled" I knew this will be filled with bs

15. Oh for crying out loud. This was a summary of a statement given to me by Zaft. I assume you read the whole thing before you passed your lame verdict.

16. don't mind him phil he assumes to much. :lol:

17. next time I'll write that both sides are winning and both sides are losing. That should make everyone happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Phil check your PM

19. lol na you should just write it how it is, always gonna get people crying from apoc or ZAFT that there winning this or that. :roll: but end of the day there both losing its just who loses the most, so keep up your good work and let the events that unfold shut up the doubters. :D after all your works 90% accurate as 10% as you clearly put continously but everyone chooses to ignore is the opinion of either side. :)