War Crystals (Estoc Gem v3) *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by cheezeplz, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

You also have to take into consideration that not every kaw player is a forumer. We are like representatives to the community. One of our "supports" is worth many.

2. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support.

3. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Yes homedawg, i believe 200 supporter is indeed quite alot since there isnt a whole ton of forumers.

4. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support the images you added are great they dont look "photoshopped" so to speak

5. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

6. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support :D

7. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

SUPPORT ALL THE WAY

8. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I would love to know from devs/staff if this is being at least considered or recongized. This is leaving ppl on the fence in buying xstals.

9. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

10. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

11. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

12. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I think we should also be able to buy them with a certain amount of mith say like 20-30 mith maybe. That way you have to war to get enough mith to buy thwm

13. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I like this idea, I support it, would encourage (and enable) more peeps to war. If more peeps got to experience the EE war environment, I think more would be willing to purchase war crystals, EE wars tons of fun!

14. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Good idea

15. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Support

16. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Encourage and enable is the mission. I really would like to see how the staff at A Thinking Ape thinks about this tho  Regardless keep supporting and maybe we can get a comment. The list is now above 200 and will update it later today

17. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

Code:
    SUPPORT

18. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

support

19. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

*UPDATED* All supporters should now be updated.
    The list currently stands at 215, any additional info I get I will continue to project. I appreciate all who support, and I continue to do my best to make sure this idea is getting directed to the people who can implement this. Thx :)

20. Re: War Crystals (Estoc Gem v2)

I have further replied to support from the previous response
    viewtopic.php?f=11&t=131639&start=310#p3825069

Thank you for the response. I want to know exactly what requirements must be taken for staff/developers to even look at this? It has been sticky-ed in forums and has a total of 215 supporter (as of today). I want to know if this is a lost cause (as they don't take player feedback/disapprove) or if there is a possibility of this actually being implemented. At the moment there is a substantial amount of support, not all of KaW forums so this 215 number is alot bigger than it actually appears (in my opinion). If you can give me any details, once again, I would be thankful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.