Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Again, even though you can be his size. His bfa will still cause trouble

2. @sparticus of course I wouldn't do that whats the point?

3. @killa-Idk maybe cause ur a small noob who would wanna cause trouble.

4. Lol DTS to you noob slap yourself already

5. @sparticus I admire Phil why would I back stab him. BTW I am not getting angry at you just discussing.

6. @killa-Too risky. To put trust in a stranger.

7. That is very true that. He wouldn't tell anyone

8. Again back to topic

9. BFA goes so far, as do pots, equipment and everything else, and yes top 50 LB can hit chongo already, if his BFA drops a few tril more can hit him if they send entire alliance breaking his pot wall holy **** even more can hit him stop posting bc your to weak or they to strong and only 5-10 can hit him bs, learn to ******* war before commenting on how to

10. I'm saying top 50 can win my main is 2k ally LB and can hit nckz  hmm so yea keep dreaming when you think you know something 

11. Calm down I was just trying to contribute to the discussion

12. Tank-Why would someone not in ZAFT hit chongo? Unless their looking for trouble.

13. In my opinion......... ( sets the troll trap )

Apo has balls to stand up to zaft like this. I preferably want APO to win. Why? I know slot of people on both sides and from what I've seen APO seems to be determined not to back down.

I think the war will end, in a temp cf, for summer wars and start back up. So I'm guessing around September. That will be when most get tired if no Inc and no gold income. As shown by my friends in a third party app.

And I'm thinking Chongo is just waiting it out for no apparent reason.

Not bashing either side. But hey you take it however you want.

14. If chongo drops more yes they will be able to put more players on him then he won't be able to stand on the top of that LB#1 spot he wants

15. I loved Phil's response on page 3, it was so cute, glad I managed to annoy him yet again.

Actually I can stay on this thread, my post was about this thread, meaning it was on topic.

To keep it on topic, I predict ZAFT will win.

Problem?
    :D

16. He's trying to protect his skin and his ranking.

He stays on top=very little inc. Nothing lost

He starts fighting and drops=open to 30 more zaft members. More strips, mire battle losses, and his treasured ranking.

17. @ Spart You understand this is a war game right? If trouble comes so be it I'm ready are you?

18. I think all this speculation is worthless, join the war or don't let it bother you.

:)

19. Joey might be on to something 

20. I also think ZAFT will win more funds and I think strong family chongo need to rally his guys and stop hiding to keep his spot it's a game