Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Spend some time and read this thread from start. iG and LR war still going hard, and there is another thread on it (suggest you go through those 400+ pages as well :lol: :lol: ).

2. LOL fighting over the name was just that initiated things. The things that progressed is what caused this war. Even kids can infer that much. I suspect ppl have crossed the age limit required to play this game :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Both are pretty powerful families

4. Herp derp a derpa da derp. And derpa derpa derpa herp herp. Herpa and derpa derpa herped a derp derpa derp

5. @ devil

Apocalypse LB bought accounts to volley as well including chongo did you not know? By the way, if cella wanted to volley, she would have done that way back with her real life bf redstar ;) And thanks telling us redstar and laoda are too big for chongo and he's getting kicked in his butt, nice way of saying he's holding it up. I don't know, maybe holding his butt up :lol:

6. Blah blah blah.

7. Can someone slap some sense into certain people on this thread makes me laugh really.

8. Chongo changed build

9. Zaft will win in the end

10. I'm assuming that since you're even mentioning this that it was after it became a violation. Because let's face it, if it was before, who cares?

That being the case, publicly declaring someone as a hacker or cheater is forbidden and silenceable/bannable as this is defamatory of the accused. Reporters are to email support@athinkingape.com with their suspicions not post them in the forum. Be sure to include as much information as possible as to why you think the accused is in violation.

11. @drgnblade. That may be the case, yet still there is no grandfather clause in tou.

12. Domo,

Rules of Conduct

Content you post ,

Part 8: bears any false, disguised, or misleading origin.

They go into further details pertaining to that as well if you would like to read it.

13. Grandfather clause? If you bought an account prior to the practice being banned then there was no violation when the transfer occurred.

I swung over to this thread and I'm glad to see its just as dysfunctional as the war thread I'm involved in. Enjoy folks. 

14. There's been a massive misunderstanding in the ZAFT vs III_SARCBAT_III saga.

From what I heard is that Sarcbat after pleading for mercy from ZAFT, which he was granted by Laoda.

Sarcbat then went on to form a new clan with all ex-Apoc runners. No doubt that there are so many runners from Apocalypse that Sarcbat thought he could make a successful clan with all the runners. I don't think he was thinking of attacking ZAFT with the very war runners who cried on Laoda's wall for mercy. It would be foolish of them after running from Apoc and then join the war again from a newly formed clan.

Nevertheless ZAFT saw it as a threat to them and decided to finish Sarcbat off completely. Which of course we are all very aware of the turn of events that followed after. Basically out of panic Sarcbat stripped himself. Sad but there you go.

As for Sarcbat claiming ZAFT's are bullies who broke cf terms I don't think that's true. ZAFT are very merciful towards other players. All they want is respect and sincerely apology and they grant cf unlike other clans who bully their targets to reset no matter how many times that player apologises by admitting their mistake.

It would be interesting to see how this osw will end.

15. Wall me this awnser what is apoc like what is it short for.