EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Touché Anarchy!

2. Hmm how many of ppl like me are still here when farming inactive was the best way to grow? Clearing some who play this game don't know how to farm for cash anymore lol

3. @Drunken Everyone knows hitting inactives gives cash lol. But why hit them when you have eb.

4. I've been waiting for someone other than regs and YAFI to notice this. There really aren't any rules to osw so why not do EE/EB at the same time.

5. In this case bc hitting a potless warrior pays around 65mil as eb pays 40mil lol and they can't hold cash out. Lol

6. @Drunken ebs pay at the end as well.

7. lol. Attitudes like that and people wonder why this games gone to ****.

8. Besides anyone can tell that the new equipment is important to get

9. On another note, I have made the best ******* stir fry in the world, ever....

10. Aww, Poor Anarchy, Can't think of any way to disprove what I said so you target the part where this is a reset account. Pretty hypocritical that that's the only thing you could dome up with. Ever think that I'm a player who left the game and reset all of my accounts? Didn't think so.

The Regulators' war strategy of hiding behind their alliance and using them as shields is the same cowardly thing as hiding behind an alt, So even if I am an alt, I'm on the -same- level as them!

11. Hitting eb let's the enemy hold out gold for stripping lol

12. Lol I think what idrunk is getting at is that it's like hitting inactives this war.........

13. hmm theres two types of players.

the ones who see this game as a honorable stance.

and the ones who see it as a strategy based mmorpg.

Either is fine but I think iG should rethink their tactics as Wulf uses the same strategy over and over again yet it always works, and is working now.

14. Always works? Sorry did I miss something? How did the sun war turn out for them?

15. as far as im aware they where the last ones standing and only left as the alliance was ended by others so there participation in that OSW was void. (would like a view from someone who participated if this is correct)

16. lol. I think they won that. Or am I wrong? lol

17. lol. They must have you balls deep.

Are you choking?

18. Im just asking if thats the case, if im wrong id much appreciate a correction.

19. Forget correction, just expect old stroppy loppy. lol

20. lol, but was that the case?