EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. What I do? Strip the unexpectedly, let them take out their rage for a while hitting, don't return hits. Play dead. Catch their return strip, wait 1/2 days and strip them again.

2. Totally agree. Problem is that it is a cardinal offense for Ig and its subclans for anyone to hit the Eb except for hansel builds that need to pin.

3. Philosopher, who's ur alt.... ;)

4. And this needed a new thread because? Stick it on one of your numerous other threads.

5. Well, if iG want to Become potless builds that can't return hits because they've wasted all their SAP and AP, then they can go ahead

6. Well said Phil!!



7. The downfall of the mighty IG will come upon them unless they change tactics, you're completely right Phil ill add this to my history thread on an addition to the war.

8. Wulf is a cunning war commander.

The biggest mistake his enemies make is underestimating him.

9. @Op: what you describe is a strategy best used by spy clans or clans that are seriously outnumbered. For war clans heavy with attack builds the strategy is to use pin warfare in conjunction with strips. You disable the enemy builds, creating inactivity and runners, then run targeted strips and more pinning. These are the strategies employed by all the great war clans from ZAFT and Apoc to iG.

10. Regs are beasts. LR woouldn't have lasted long without their support.

11.  Lol this is the difference between a true war clan and one that thinks they are maybe once the war is done ill post a list of the runners regs/LR have had? We are happily beating down on our potless enemies. Yes a few still have pots but most are just that potless. The pay is gd I'm making a killing and I know for a fact no one in any of the alliance is moaning cause we ain't ebing. This is a war game after all if you think that by hitting ebs all day and doing ee wars your going to get far in this war your wrong. When my last incoming was days ago it makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong.
    Only clan I can see that has any fight in them is 7-sins family this was the case before when they were UFS. So please believe what you want keep hitting those scary skeletons cause really it just makes us chuckle that this is what a war game has come to.

We don't need to hit ebs we have the gold already to strip and have been doing so. Most of us are very well potted and are in for the long haul.

Phil I love your propaganda machine the cogs are defiantly winding today.

12. Hey semray, you reconsider my offer to convert to yoloswagalism?

13. Semray is not my name just a name i use for alts, and you can shove the yolo where the sun don't shine :)

14. Ill take that as a yes. That comeback has so much swag in it theres no other conclusion i can make.
    Welcome to the religion, may Yolo's shining light cleanse your soul.

15. I kind of doubt anyone who considers Regulators a war clan has ever warred /against/ them. They really do nothing but hide behind their "alliance" while they do nothing hitting EBs like typical EB noobs. The only thing they actually do during wars is buy allies to help their alliance strip someone. Most of them are generally potless, or potless in the first two days of wars.

If using your alliance as shields watching them get destroyed bit by bit while you sit there doing what you're most comfortable with (EB fairies) is what people consider a war clan, Then I clap my hands and tip my top-hat to them, They're the best war mongers ever.

16. Very smart move by Wulf. His clan has EE Level 5 which increases gold and all that stuff by 50% on Haunts. So they are making money for pots / mith / gold / bars / land / allies etc etc.

17. Hey PleaseTryAgain.

They're enough of a war clan to make your punk ass hide behind an alt...

Hypocritical noob.

18. Personally if my enemy decided to EE war. I would hire some of their allies right at the start of the war when you know there is frantic hitting going on. And if you had any contacts you could get their opponents to be ready for your 'help'