EBs and EEs during OSW: Regulators vs IG

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Dante I wasn't talking about any particular war or any particular clan, just my opinion in tactics. Like I said there's no doubt successful strips will take place, I'm just saying that IF the ebs and EE tactics will bring about a cf or 'surrender' it'll usually be cos the opposition are bored. It's also widely known these tactics are usually employed by clans who cannot stand toe to toe with their enemy due to size or number difference. It's like the KAW equivalent of watching a Rocky film 

2. Jb your right they can't stand toe to toe... That's why regs can complete haunts win EE and woop ig... At least in this instance regs are being succesful, but maybe in others it doesn't work so well, u be the judge.

3. Lol to Rocky Film

4. friends and family? its a game.

5. Yeah, though every clan going into EE could complete obliterate the large members of clans by hitting them with mith

6. It's ok if you don't understand what iG is doing, Phil. They don't need your permission.

So, you've made some fun jumps in reasoning here, and I'm not going to correct them.

Oh, the 2010 joke is appropriate, but really ecw420guy wrote the book on strips back in 2009, so you're showing your age.

Any strategy which works is a good strategy. If the Regs strategy has worked against everyone but iG then they should stick with it.

IG's strategy is very clearly proven also. Players are FAT in pots and mith and highly active for continuous assault for months. It's all a matter of who gives up first.

7. 1) I feel I do know what they are doing, they are warring like it was before mith and EE wars.
    2) your "permission " statement is nonsensical.
    3) NOt correcting my reasoning is akin to saying it doesn't need correcting, so why bother posting?
    4) Yes, I started Kaw in 2010. Get over it.

BTW Swabia, when is your clan going to honor thier allegiance and join the war? ;)

8. Phil: why are you still talking?

9. Its not like we're just sitting around doing ee or eb and waiting to strip people, we hit and pin too.
    As far as this time proven strategy, what has been around on this game that people don't know about. I mean seriously its not like ig has a corner in the strategy market.
    You say time proven, i say old hat.