LR alliance vs BH alliance: An OSW History Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I believe I was in WiG during this war.... Need to read through and make sure but I think so.

Edit.

I was indeed.

2. I remember this war; it was awesome.

3. I remember trashing Phil on this thread 

4. Calling a clan a noob started an OSW. Talk about insecurity.

5. Lol Heartfall.

I'm aware of an OSW happening because magic eight ball on a 3rd party app said yes to the question "should we try to destroy xxxx family".

That led to a clan starting to war the number 1 clan on LB at the time and it's 5 other family clans. The LB clan never recovered and disappeared.

OSW can be for any reason!

6. Osw doesn't even need a reason 

7. I remember that.

8. As far as I know it was never publicly admitted hence I didn't name the clans lol

9. Nice trip down memory lane. Great osw. In some ways it's still going on now. Some of the same clans fighting each other.

Forums like this should be retained so kaw community can read about the game and it's history.

These sort of wars are what people remember; not when x eb was introduced.

Interested to hear the theory about taking #1 clan out the game.

10. You should know that I have connections with over 30 large clans and alliances. I was involved ;)

11. good times!! However that thread was fake. Also, Weapons of Fate has never and will never be associated or allied with Bh. Thanks for the recognition, though u clearly still talk out ur ass, roni.

12. -WiT- member then!

13. it wasn't my fault

14. Never is, james.

15. Weapons of fate???? You arent even on Black Hands level.

16. Please refrain from off topic fights in the future in order to keep this thread semi on track and spam free

17. I second that. This thread is a bit of history here in KAW. It shows you newer players what this game is all about: Small indescretions cause months of plotting and sleepless nights in payback agenda.

EE wars, SW, or any event you conjure, can't hold a torch to the rushes of OSW.

18. I remember this, back when osw threads were actually fun to read.

19. Next time saber why not ban the culprits instead of locking a whole tread you nub