On Tower Builds...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Dec 24, 2012.

1. I think Anarchy is the one being ignorant.

2. Well then they deserve it, as they have no where near the stats, or plunder opportunities that other builds may.

It's called personal preference, and the option is there to anyone.

3. @ Moose -- Could you please address my statements/ questions presented in page 3.

4. @Anarchy: I respect your clan, I'll likely get my arse handed to me for this thread. I'm ok with that.

I'm not sore over a loss. Lord knows I've gotten worked over more than once in my day, but NOBODY should show DTW at FULL TROOPS

5. They get amazing plunder to say otherwise is ignorant.

6. CG says in HER OWN THREAD that she could fight from FULL TROOPS with spies dtw because of her build.

HOW MUCH MORE OBVIOUS DOES IT GET?!?

7. Not as good as hansels.

:)

8. That's the DEFINITION of an EXPLOIT!

9. I agree it's an exploit. I've found others even better than the tower build. Dtw from full bar troops full bar spies. 100b out. Dtw dtw dtw. It's hilarious to see people get super frustrated when all they can do is scout and u are free to do as u please.

All in all tho yes it is an exploit of the system. And if devs have taken wins from other players for it, then I believe they should here also. Or at least tweak the mech.

But Joe_ u do realize that devs are never consistent with their rulings right? What's not ok for some players is completely ok for others. And if u havent noticed a large amount of leaderboard and big spenders have already changed to this build. So no way in hell devs will change it and anger their paying customers. No way jose_

But I do agree that eventually it will get to the point of killing the new EE wars. Some people can only think of the here and now. They can't think of the future. Oh well what can ya do? Build one one of your own is the only option. Sucks right lol.

10. The build by itself is legit, but showing up dtw when near full troop is still an exploit abuse and in all fairness should be fixed. These new Estoc wars are a great and fresh addition to the game, but I feel these tower builds will ruin it.

11. @ Mickey -- Support. And hey :)

12. It will break the war system. Just a matter of time before the devs munt this.

13. Joe...

It doesn't, that's the point of the build.
    But every build has a strong point...

If tower builds wern't allowed, they would've been cut out the moment they existed...

But they wern't, they play the game using strategy instead of sheer power, everyone has the option to do so.

14. Revaluation:
    The devs did not intend for the game to be played in the manner if plunder wars, so they did several things to rectify the situation

1. They listened to the publics desire to make easy money, and created EB

2. They created mithril to kill profit margins that oafs made

So, since the devs thought that pwars were an assault on the games mechanics, they changed the game to fix it.

If the devs beleive that tower builds are an assault on game mechanics, they will change the formulas.

15. Difference for hansels: they can be pinned with far more ease, whilst not showing DTW and 0 spies.

16. U can assassin them to ko btw if u have a big enough hansel

17. @Moose -- Now, do you think the devs intended for someone with full troops to appear dtw? Also sorry for being a nazi, but *Revelation

18. This isn't "butthurt". Pure spies can be pinned, hansels can be countered. An attack build allowed to hide behind dtw because of a mechanics flaw isn't legitimate

19. You didn't just go there...