If he got a new iPhone, on his old phone he would need his UDID. Then follow the info below.
You can now go to http://www.kingdomsatwar.com/transfer/
to transfer your KaW account between different iPhones/iPods/iPads. You will need the 40-digit UDID number off of the old device and the new device to complete the transfer. To find your UDID:
1. Connect your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad to your computer.
2. In iTunes, select your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad from the DEVICES list.
3. Select the Summary tab.
4. Click on the entry labeled Serial Number. The entry will change to Identifier and display your device's UDID.
5. To copy your device's UDID, open the Edit menu and select Copy.
6. Paste the UDID above.
If you wish to de-link your account you will need to do the following:
Compose a very well written and detailed email to the Customer Support Team at Device_Transfers@AThinkingApe.com
. You may also use Support@AThinkingApe.com
but may delay response time.
Explain in Detail what you wish to do.
Give them as much information as possible:
- Your account name.
- That you are playing Kingdoms At War
- Your Current Linked Facebook Account's Associated Email Address
- If you know the date you created the account that would help too
(ProTip - Look at achievement on PC. If it says you got the 120 day achievement 10 days ago you created the account 130 days ago)
Most requests are processed within 24 - 48 hours. If the Customer Support Team hasn't completed your request within 48 hours a second email is prudent. You may also consider contacting a moderator at that time to request assistance. Moderators cannot make this change but they may be able to get you priority support.