History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi (part 2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Lol says the EB noob who is to scared to post with his main? Lol your insults are invalid.

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Swearing in another language; real mature.

Google translate does alot these days; anyhow let's keep this thread clean... So if you want to swear in German or whatever do it on my wall

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@machinegun

true. It is just a romantic thought on my part. Probably never happen.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I didn't know we have 150T to be stripped to begin with lol :lol:

This thread fails, unlike the first. The first thread was 40% accurate, this is at best 15% accurate.

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Yeah I was interested to where you got your strip amounts from op? Seem very unrealistic, seeming as top 3 on lb probably don't have 150t in allies cmb

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Top 3 on LB have 700 t or more silly.

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Yeah^

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Before laoda got the acct it was said he had over 300t already. That was months ago

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Rod had 40t sitting on his island of rank 28. And that was around 9-10 months ago

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Really? Lol my mate had maybe 20-25t allies sitting around 28 or so lb. before t5 came out. Didn't think it was that big a difference to number 1 :eek: lol

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

It's a huge difference to number 1. Red spends more than most make in a lifetime. I can name off quite a few top 50 LB accts that he bought and drained transferring gold to his main and cella. There is a huge difference between number 5 and number 1

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I have friends with 40t on their accts that aren't even top 100

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Ally ranking isnt based off of how much gold you have in allies. It's based off of your bfa. I learned this recently lol

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

40t is top 50, tell ur friend to buy better allies

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

if you enjoyed my threads and want to have some fun, farm pandierox. The noob has been hitting me since I began these but I am too tired to hit back. lol

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

allies are important, but total actions including spy actions count for a lot more than your allies. If your allies are high but you have few actions you wont be in the top 100

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Why must you all argue like little kids? I thought the thread was very interesting.

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@philosopher as far as the cambji strip goes and y he was banned.
    U can't forget that in YAFI's downtime they were in constant OSW they fough .ALPHA. And the UFS family (now 7DS) and during that time we all reported cambji MANY times-we probably sent in 10 reports a day as an alliance but to no avail.so when Osiris warred YAFI again and started reporting the devs finally decided to ban him. Also as far as Ryan dropping allies to strip Os camb nobbed before he can do it again so don't think YAFI has 0 funds. When we warred them Rocket was 75ish Ryan 110ish and Camb 140ish on the ally lb I say that bc those guys r Nobbers bc everytime we were stripped they rose on ally lb. so YAFI aren't NEAR done. Just my 2¢

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Cambji couldn't be hit because he was a big Tower build (Reverse Hansel) I remember all about that incident. All of YAFI protested, said it was their secret build, but because very few people understood the build everyone said they were lying....lol

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@Philosopher the first post that you make i must agree is almost true. But the second post that you make is not all the fact is true at all. Nobody understand the second war better then me. Because of me that why this war is all begin. Me and Redstar have a farming issues. He's farming my main without any reason. He's use his alt spy to steal my main outside about 7x or 8x. My main is not strong enough to hit Red-star but i know "Rambo" is Red-star alt. So i farm Rambo about 6 hour straight. I think that time Red-star is sleep or something. Then later on Red-star is mad and start to strip my main. So i use my main back to YAFI. In Red-star clan there a member name "Tyrant" and he's trash talking to our wall alots. My friend tell me that Tyrant is "T". And "T" is a guest member in AAH that time. How my friend know? Because he's been fight vs Tyrant before so he know. AAH keep say the reason they war us because not Red-Star but is because of "T". Which clan is stupid enough to fight us because their guest member? and let they member get strip trillion and trillion because of their guess? Anyway let move on to Osiris. Since this war begin me and Nickz talking in pm a lots. (Sorry Nickz have to bring you out). But Os-Nickz tell me he never want to get invole this war at all but he have no choice because both alliance ask Osiris for help. One is AAH and other one is IIIllllIIIllllIIIARM4G3DDONIIIllllIIIllllII (Red-Star clan). Osiris Nickz is alway try to get Osiris out and never want help any fund to Red-star or AAH. But our clan "yafi" never want Osiris out this war because Osiris is broken CF at the first War. So many Osiris now wonder why YAFI don't CF on Osiris? because we are pissed and mad because Osiris broken the CF. We want to let what happen if you broken CF to us. I alway respect to Nickz and until today me and don't talk anymore but i still respect him. Nickz never want Osiris get hurt and innocent get strip. I still wonder why Osiris don't let Nickz be leader rather then Jamez. And about 150Tr strip i must say "Goshh Dangngg" Where you bring this so much gold up? If we get much gold like this we already bring Red-Star down already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Again Sorry Nickz have to bring you out. Happy Kawing Everyone!!!!!!!!