History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi (part 2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Bro .. WHAT ?!

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

I could understand it, it's pretty clean what she means, English isn't everyone's first language.

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Clear* lol

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Same here panic.

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Agreed RIP  part 2 is a big failure. Lol yoongy mate - didn't know you are so in bed with judgement - my bros there may have a different take on that and FYI - YoongY walked out on Os. Rob hasn't got the balls to kick him - I was there on that fateful day just before the Bakugan Brawler war 

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Yes yoongy was kicked.(Os-Rob told me)after that he was kicked by zaft because he bought the evorage account and became a judgment member with that account. Os-evo pm in pal he sold to yoongy for 1100 dollar then yoongy sold it again and had a small account in judgment named grim reaper.First war against yafi war the strips where Os-Rob 25T Os-lionheart 20T me 15T and alot more many of our big accounts had banks they where all used on yafi we had 9 os in top 50 lb.and redstar has way more in allies then 150t triple it and i believe rambo is his son not his alt.Top 5 lb alot bigger then most think nr50 of lb not have 10% of nr1 in lb.I was 102 in lb with 26T in allies thats long ago i had also overpriced allies.

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

This is my last post because now yafi will make it a trash talk treath again. So eu saber tudo que foi na essa querra

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

lol I'm so busy shopping today for black friday =) and rush to make that post too. Sorry is my English so failure today. :? :? :? :? . Jamez i thought Rambo is Redstar alt. But never know Rambo is his son. But i think when i'm farming Rambo. He must have alots gold out that why he's very pissed and spam alots xtal when he's strip me. I must say Red-star is crazy about xtal whenever he's strip and i never saw anybody spam xtal fast like him lol. I must respect that. And my post never trash talk. Just want to make the story true. If you don't believe me then go ask Os-Nickz. He's understand and know what happen between me and Red-Star.

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Hey lá essa ultima parte eu percebi lol all respect bro :)

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Shame about this 2nd one as it misses lots and isn't as accurate.

Rip is correct about the reason AAH n Osiris are warring. Yafi stripped a guest of AAH as they mistook it for an alt of tyrant. AAH saw this as disrespectful and a breach of the cf. why not just ask AAH to kick or check facts before stripping? I'm guessing Yafi wouldn't just let a guest be stripped by AAH without any response.

Cambj issue - big issue in this war n done to death on forums.

Amounts quoted re stripped are way too high - it probably is closer to 30-50t per side I would guess.

One of biggest issues re the war and which changed everything IMO was the Yafi is dead forum post. It was well worded, funny but also not something I personally liked. It isn't my style.

It also led to ex Yafi rocket returning with his nuclear bunker defence n moved Yafi from a quiet, stripped but never willing to ask for cf clan onto the offensive. I'm guessing that also is the key reason behind no cf ever comments by yafi actually.

Essentially the second war coulda been resolved in my opinion but after what has taken place in forums n the personal level it has got to at times I'm now not so sure.

I'm technically still in this war as I quoted I wasn't cf when I tried to leave kaw and left AAH but haven't hit Yafi since I left n they haven't hit me. I have actually become friends with a number during this war and whilst will always support AAH i would struggle to hit a good number in Yafi now I think lol.

This war has no end in my opinion but I actually think its time for it to end and believe any end would need to be accompanied with an apology for the Yafi is dead post. Unfortunately I don't see that happening nor do I see the war ending anytime.

Cheers 

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Hey SnR =) I missed you. Yes second post is very failure. I wait for second post for many hour but turn out is very disappointment.

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Hi RIP n ty 

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

SNR. Inter tell -T- is a noobs and also kick him out right? Why AAH make so big deal about we strip him naked? And how you know how we mistook about -T- and Tyrant is not the same person? At first i'm fear that i mistook over T and Tyrant too. So i ask my friend many time and time and time he'st still answer me the same question. "Yes" T is Tyrant. But me and you talk this before. So is will be useless to talk again anyway.

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

@Snr i'm not in any of the clans and to be honest, i know **** about this war. But i also agree that the yafi is dead thread was the turning point of the war.

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

 James didn't Rob and Denz kicked you from Os and didn't you have an alt in Zaft Carnage - not a very unknown fact.  Either way you call it James I do agree with Phil - as I said before and again - you ain't that bright up there boy - now be a good Dutch boy and help take care of your young one - you may yet learn humility. And James - you won't even make nominations for leadership - be it clan management or war. Oooo trash talking APOC bla bla.. Yea whine and whinge but can't see you clowns taking us down

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

rip - As you say we agree to disagree over T issue or we go round and round in circles again lol 

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

lol Lol i know. So that why i don't want to say it again. =)

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

A truly interesting read. Didn't really pull many punches. I remember hearing about this stuff as it was happening and was kind of like, wow.

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

interesting story but stating that no one wins an osw is false. there definately is a winner. OSF's last longer (like a real war) and result in great loss for the parties involved (like a real war). Even YOU have an opinion regarding which clan lost the most and was most devastated by the osw. congrats to clans who war!! for they do what this game was intended for them.

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement (part 2)

Os got suckered into war by Inter and James just ain't too bright to see itwell done James for tearing apart Os that has yet recovered from the first YAFI war