History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Postby Pickled_Pepper on Nov 20 2012, 8:39am

It reads like a good book!

More! More! 
Pickled_Pepper

Postby The_Philosopher on Nov 20 2012, 8:42am

Gimme time people. Good threads take time to write.
The_Philosopher

Postby _JAYBEAR_ on Nov 20 2012, 8:48am

Well written, and a memory of the merc war that lead to the start of the OSW. I was in that war what IC pulled all players out and left one inactive alt in  good times.
_JAYBEAR_

Postby RoK__Hobbit__RoK on Nov 20 2012, 9:35am

Earlier alt i had got stripped by hlneo. Wasnt a yafi strip bank...
RoK__Hobbit__RoK

Postby *_AppleSeeDs_ (01) on Nov 20 2012, 10:01am

I'm here to address some gross inaccuracies in your post, and to put this down for your history records if you wish.

(1)
Wilders requested Osiris to have a balanced war by balancing the number of LBs. The proposal put forward was to call Wilders friends that had been in every system war with Wilders. Osiris refused. In their claim, they said that anyone without a Wilders tag is not a Wilders and cannot take part in the war. For that record, I was one of the founders, but I did not bother to change any tag. So by Osiris standards, I wasn't qualified for the war. That is basically BS.

In fact, it was during discussions on that in 3rd party app that Os-Rob refused the request for a more balanced war, said the war is off and stopped discussions.

Immediately, Osiris blamed Wilders for backing out of the war when all wilders wanted was a balanced and fair war. For Wilders, winning or losing doesn't matter, fairness and fun was all it matters.

And no, Wilders had never wanted to hit Osiris because of this.

(2)
Judgment was not a secret Wilders farm clan. As everyone should know now, Judgment consists of mains. The members were tired of doing EBs and wanted wars. By then, most of Wilders founders have quitted and sold their accounts. The founders who loved war were tired of the new systems of EBs. I am perhaps the only founder who is left around chatting with many in this game. I have been around since T3 just came out.

Judgment was formed not only from Wilders, but also from ZAFT and a few other clans. Of course, many of us came from Wilders, so there is no denial of any relation, but definitely Judgment is not Wilders at all. This has been a lie that was propagated by Osiris, and even after being addressed, certain individuals continue to spread this lie to further their own purposes.

(3)
Os-Killa_Romeo was LB #1. Ally trading was hot at that time, but Romeo was among the first few who hit others for hiring his ally, even if undervalued. Basically, he hires his ally back and then proceed to farm the person who hired it.

Wilders was very angry, because he had done it to many Wilders. Those were the days where the LB #1 has around 40T in allies. Wilders prepared > 25T. Personally, before I sold my account, I had prepared 6T. The plan was to strip Romeo an immediate 25T before spending all our crystals on him.

Romeo heard about the plan, and eventually he apologized. Subsequently he sold his account. And Wilders gave up the plan to war. Certain Wilders members were rather unhappy about this, and this is also one of the reasons why Judgment was formed. The motto, to war and to have a clan who will war for the slightest of reason.

That will be all I can share from my side so far.
*_AppleSeeDs_ (01)

Postby Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES on Nov 20 2012, 10:02am

Whats the use of this? I don't like people talking about me or our clan. The real truth of everything i know alot better then you.
Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES

Postby gerpums on Nov 20 2012, 10:05am

That was very interesting an informative. The first time Iv ever thanked you for a thread philosopher. :/
gerpums

Postby IIIIIIIIIIANONYMOUSIIIIIIIIII on Nov 20 2012, 10:16am

Fantastic thread...why aren't all threads as good as this.kaw history is a huge part of the game.thanks op for giving us your insight.
IIIIIIIIIIANONYMOUSIIIIIIIIII

Postby Darth-Merciless on Nov 20 2012, 10:44am

Good stuff. I enjoy a lot of Philosopher's threads.
Darth-Merciless

Postby Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES on Nov 20 2012, 10:54am

Too bad only 40% is correct.
Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES

PreviousNext

Return to Wars