History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

This was a great read. Long and worth it. Weather or not all facts laid within are true or not is beside the enjoyability part.
    Concerning what is true: a thread of this caliber should NOT consist of one viewpoint alone, philosopher. All these opinions from both sides... On this neutral ground of historical thread, the story must be unbiased (and yes you are unbiased but both sides should also believe so). Listen to both sides posts, and make some revisions, readers will enjoy input given from those involved.
    Regarding to those who were.. You should be honored. This war and most these big wars have shaped the kaw that I know and love. This shits real. You are being immortalized in a kaw sense and even if it is being told by philosopher the effort is being made. I sure as hell dont like 'not knowing' and assuming that wars start over 5 hits on a ******* battle list (like really?)
    Non-fictional writing.. Based on events that happened in this community we all have fun in (most of us) adds significantly to the depth this game possesses. Well done phil

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Philosophy you get many story is true. But let me make this story more true. I'm ex leader clan name called Kingdom Of Hearts. Then later we all decide to join or merge with "TyR" Clan. When i was in TYR clan i already saw many innocent kaw player is been farm by Os-Romeo and Os-Juliet and some Osiris member because they hired allies away from them. Then later –x-Timothy-x- run to TYR clan. He told us that he's been farm by Romeo and Juliet because he's hired allies from them. And Os Romeo and Juliet is bully and threating on his wall ask him to drop his allies that hired from Os-Romeo or they will farm him. I think He's lost around 500b to 700b. –x-Timothy-x- clan never back him up. And that time i believe he's not from Reunion clan. So after he's join "TYR" clan and told us all the story . I was so mad. I'm thinking to my self. If we don't stop Osris now then who else will? So me and Duke decide to join "YAFI" to fight againts Osiris. And –x-Timothy-x- don't know nothing about this. He's even pm and ask what happen in YAFI lolz. So last war vs Osiris not only because –x-Timoth that i join YAFI but is also many innocent Kaw Player been farm by Osiris. But i think the main and drama is Os-Romeo and Os-Juliet. And yes i join "YAFI" because i want bring Os-Romeo and Os-Juliet down. But we ready 25Tr to strip Os-Romeo but i think mole in our clan leak the information out. So Os-Romeo pm us and apologize also leave osiris. So –x-Timothy-x- only know me and nobody else in "YAFI". And i'm not fight because –x-Timothy-x- but i also fight for the other that been bully by Osiris. And yes even Majesty have problem hired allies from Os-Juliet too. Happy Kawing!!!!!!

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Great read!! Hurry up with part 2...lol.

I remember reading all about the first war in the forum last year, it wasn't long after I had just started playing, most of this I had heard before, the main reason that actually sparked the war I remember was Romeo farming over ally hires and then leaving Os as soon as he heard about the plan to strip him.

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Hmmmm for what i remember Juliet and Romeo only joined Osiris to participate in a system war ( maybe that one against wilders)a few days latter there was a merc war where some Osiris members joined to merc the other side didn't liked as sudendly they got outnumbered and all left leaving a small alt there for hours os-scorpion farmed and hired an allie of one of the players that left the other clan ( he only did what all of us wanted to do anyway)the merc wars were like that on that time basically small wars getting huge and people mercing like crazy of course if one of Osiris diceded to join one side more were following them,when i was bigger i remember only joining the other side against os ( but never hated them or something like that)it was great fun trying to win them,i saw it as a challenge sirduncan,amar,vasia even nikzs and others use to always Be on the other side against os ....... I Never and i still dont understand all this hate from yafi about osiris all clans got There bad apples and those 2 romeo and juliet were only partimers There anyway sorry about the bad english happy kaw. Everyone and osiris i really miss mercing against u guys

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Prince of storm ur r crazy if u think AOTS v KotFE OSW was bloody, it was embarrassing. Interesting story/read, the truth is always a little different in each persons eyes.

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Thanks philosopher for trying to entertain and inform.

I challenge anyone who disagrees with philosophers version to add corrections. Philosopher seems unbiased enough to make corrections...

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Agree with trouble maker, this thread much more worth while then other

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Lol ill try to get part 2 done ASAP guys. Unfortunately my boss feels I should be doing some work done. He's funny that way.

Also don't worry James, you will be entering into the story quickly enough with a major role. Lol

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@stosrider

I agree a history thread should not consist of just one viewpoint. Unfortunately when too many ppl talk at once threads end up turning in to smack threads, and there is enough of those already. Therefore you are stuck with my viewpoint, and I hope to address both clans fairly and critically.

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

The other 60% is about James being the biggest liar in KaW history and not to forget my all time favorite Inter being the biggest coward in KaW .

For those who were there from the Merc war that started it to the formation of YAFI, you will know why I keep badgering these 2 greatest idiots in KaW 

Of course Os Scorpion, Romeo and Juliet (formerly known as 2Angels) played their part as well!

Oh yes, that's when James (formerly aka Strawberry James) got his heart broken and he us still nursing it till today... His ego never recovered ... Wuahahaha 

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Idc noobs

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Alamak Philosopher, puki mak, mulut besar, cakap banyak bohong, action kosong, kepala butuh , makan tahi, otak kosong, manusia tidak ada otak, osiris puki bau, butuh masam, yafi celaka besar, semua tidak guna punya askar hahaha.
    Os-lionheart orang baik , james . . . Emak bapa semua orang gila , anak jadi gila babi . Osiris seniors semua sudah lari , sakit hati , yafi u orang sudah jadi hantu .haahaha

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Can someone translate this? lol. I only understand lionhearts and James =(

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Yes hurry part 2! Even if its false its a fun read

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Locksley, why do u have to show up and post some **** talk on a simple history thread? Can you show some respect? Well even if you don't have any, how bout some class? C'mon man

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

What troublemaker said.....locksley, there are plenty of threads abouth this war for bashing eachother, since there seems to be an interest from people outside the war about it's cause, and this is a genuine attempt at explaining it (albeit a somewhat flawed explanation) let it stay a history thread, several posters have added interesting comments, no need for posting the same comments we have all seen in every other thread in here aswell.

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

ugh I'm being to harsh. Almost starting a **** talk my self....quittingisn't easy!!

That's how we met Wisglad u remember!

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

This thread has jkust undergone first revision

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@ Locksley