History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Good ReadCheers

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Did my post only show one word or is my phone playing up? 

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Just to clarify - Romeo and Juliet were in Osiris a lot longer than a few days. Romeo was Osiris during asw2 and quite a while before that. He was involved in the reasons for Yafi formation but don't make him the patsy. He's a nice guy and someone who was always pleasant with me.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Yeah jb, just one word lol

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Thanks goat, no idea what happened lol

All I was saying is for Locksley

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Awk Jesus it done it again - I give up 

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@locksley and Jb. If you guys want to yell at each other there is another thread for that. Lets try to have calm discussion here.

@snr. You are right. Romeo and Juliet were definitely in Osiris for a lot longer than a few days. Romeo fought the asw as os- and the osw happened a long time after that.

My intention is not to make Romeo a patsy, but to illustrate his actions were merely the straw that broke the camels back. Lots of LB players farm ppl who buy their allies, but whether that is a good practice is an entirely different topic.

However, I would have to say I am personally not very impressed with the way he snuck out of the osw. Very few LB players have clan-hopped as much as Romeo.

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Philosopher I can promise my post was only to ask those guys to respect this thread and not to turn it into a Yafi trash talking one as there are other threads for that.
    I respect your thread, it gives others including myself an insight into the beginning as I wasn't here. Props 

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Hmmm good read not completely true though... My history with Os-Rob is not unknown but he didn't back out until the 2nd Os YAFI war.

Romeo and Juliet was Os while I was still there. They join after the USA vs Italy war. Juliet is a good friend of mine and I don't appreciate trash on her. Yes she may asked Cambji to farm her instead of Romeo but guess what? She cops it on her chin and roll with it. Mind you, we are not talking about an amateur here - she's ex Zaft and she knows the ins and outs of OSW.

True when the first Os YAFI war started it was a whole new war game for Osiris and perhaps only Lionheart and Juliet had any substantial experience with OSW. Osiris came a long way since the first war and although most of the core members have left but kudos to those who are still in the clan; the remind me of why I was an Osiris member many moons ago.

I have good mates on either side of the war and I will give my most neutral opinion. YAFI are relentless and will never give up. Osiris still have some core members that stick their neck out especially Ncks - whom I have utmost respect as a friend and fellow kaw player.

Will this war ever end? Will either side ever be the same? Who knows - most OSW will break up clans and the fact that Osiris is still around meant something - I'm proud of my Osiris mates that keeps the banner flying.

YAFI - well they are born for OSW and they grew from strength to strength.

The way I see it - the longer this war goes, more clans and alliances will come and go but YAFI will still be around and so will Osiris. There are a handful of dedicated Osiris elders that will not let Osiris fall in pieces. You know who you are 

Respect given to both sides - no one wins all in OSW; everyone suffers one way or another. It's all about unity and members sharing the same objectives.

As for thrash talking, it's normal it's acceptable but don't keep it personal - it's just a damn game where friendship are forged but in real life and in game life.

I must say, I miss my partner in crime iProphet - I'm sure he will have his own spill on this war which I'm sure most will like to hear.

Enjoy the war - it will not be ending in the near future!

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Yoongy - you came out of retirement??  KAW changed since your time old friend - you need to start from scratch and learn the new war mechanics

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

And we are YA_Judgement_FI now

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Why all interrested in kaw history?? All new kaw players just wanna do epics the fun of kaw is gone. I always told my members you can only win two things in kaw 1) respect 2) know as a good warrior rest means nothing in this game.And all the smack talk about me @locksley is just sad because they know nothing about me and what i did in the past. About Os-Rob no bad talking about him he left because of health problems he always will have my full respect as best warrior and clan leader i ever saw in this game.

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Regardless of anything said about Os-Rob, he is a great warrior and definitely a great person. Didn't know he left because of health problems, hope he is ok and well.

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

 what you did in the past James? Please enlighten us if anything you will win an award for getting silenced and being not so bright up there  I'll even nominate you for the least intelligent award 

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Thats what i mean all in forum about Osiris will be smack talk by some idiots. But no problem for me 90% of my good kaw friends left kaw i only care about the other 10% what those kids here say about Osiris really dont matter.

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

that's what I meant about not so bright up theredumb James just admitted he's got no friends left or what's left of it and his clan falling apart or most of them aren't even his mates well done James

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Apocalypse can you guys not just for once refrain from trash talk on someone's thread? Please take a leaf from Appleseeds book and try to remain respectful, there's a place for that nonsense and this isn't it, agree or disagree, this is an honest thread with a genuine attempt by the op - please respect that.

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Is it me or is this suddenly all about Romeo n Juliet? 

Interesting thread btw..looking forward to part 2  (no pressure philosopher)

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I must say @JB. First war the main target i want to take down is Romeo and Juliet. Second war the main target i want down now is you (JB) and Dom. And this is not trash talk. Happy Kawing Everyone!!!!!!

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Cool :p I still need to read it though
    [​IMG]