History of the Osiris vs Ya_Judgment_fi Osw (Part I)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

It reads like a good book!

More! More! 

2. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Gimme time people. Good threads take time to write.

3. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Well written, and a memory of the merc war that lead to the start of the OSW. I was in that war what IC pulled all players out and left one inactive alt in  good times.

4. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Earlier alt i had got stripped by hlneo. Wasnt a yafi strip bank...

5. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I'm here to address some gross inaccuracies in your post, and to put this down for your history records if you wish.

(1)
    Wilders requested Osiris to have a balanced war by balancing the number of LBs. The proposal put forward was to call Wilders friends that had been in every system war with Wilders. Osiris refused. In their claim, they said that anyone without a Wilders tag is not a Wilders and cannot take part in the war. For that record, I was one of the founders, but I did not bother to change any tag. So by Osiris standards, I wasn't qualified for the war. That is basically BS.

In fact, it was during discussions on that in 3rd party app that Os-Rob refused the request for a more balanced war, said the war is off and stopped discussions.

Immediately, Osiris blamed Wilders for backing out of the war when all wilders wanted was a balanced and fair war. For Wilders, winning or losing doesn't matter, fairness and fun was all it matters.

And no, Wilders had never wanted to hit Osiris because of this.

(2)
    Judgment was not a secret Wilders farm clan. As everyone should know now, Judgment consists of mains. The members were tired of doing EBs and wanted wars. By then, most of Wilders founders have quitted and sold their accounts. The founders who loved war were tired of the new systems of EBs. I am perhaps the only founder who is left around chatting with many in this game. I have been around since T3 just came out.

Judgment was formed not only from Wilders, but also from ZAFT and a few other clans. Of course, many of us came from Wilders, so there is no denial of any relation, but definitely Judgment is not Wilders at all. This has been a lie that was propagated by Osiris, and even after being addressed, certain individuals continue to spread this lie to further their own purposes.

(3)
    Os-Killa_Romeo was LB #1. Ally trading was hot at that time, but Romeo was among the first few who hit others for hiring his ally, even if undervalued. Basically, he hires his ally back and then proceed to farm the person who hired it.

Wilders was very angry, because he had done it to many Wilders. Those were the days where the LB #1 has around 40T in allies. Wilders prepared > 25T. Personally, before I sold my account, I had prepared 6T. The plan was to strip Romeo an immediate 25T before spending all our crystals on him.

Romeo heard about the plan, and eventually he apologized. Subsequently he sold his account. And Wilders gave up the plan to war. Certain Wilders members were rather unhappy about this, and this is also one of the reasons why Judgment was formed. The motto, to war and to have a clan who will war for the slightest of reason.

That will be all I can share from my side so far.

6. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Whats the use of this? I don't like people talking about me or our clan. The real truth of everything i know alot better then you.

7. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

That was very interesting an informative. The first time Iv ever thanked you for a thread philosopher. :/

8. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Fantastic thread...why aren't all threads as good as this.kaw history is a huge part of the game.thanks op for giving us your insight.

9. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Good stuff. I enjoy a lot of Philosopher's threads.

10. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Too bad only 40% is correct.

11. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I know that this thread can't be 100% correct but the op admits that and I have to say that this was a good read.

Can't wait for part 2.

12. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Good read

13. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I liked the thread James. Key reason for first war was reasonably accurate ie the Merc war plus farming re allies was the reason it started.

Kaw history is interesting for folk - especially if written in an eloquent and relatively unbiased way in my opinion.

14. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Good read Philosopher.
    Great contribution by the rest.
    Anyone in the know, should contribute to make it 100% accurate, even if this is not your thread and you may be biased in your view.
    I would definitely be better.

15. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

NICE THREAD

16. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

Interesting thread to read 

17. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

If that isn't the way it started or only 40% is correct then please fill in the blanks on the 60% that is wrong. Please do so without os propaganda

18. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@james

19. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

I think the apacolypse vs. Aots war was bloodiest

20. Re: History of the Osiris vs Yafi/Judgement Osw (Part I)

@PrinceofStorm Really???? That war didn't even reach its full potential. It was like a fail gasm.