Restoring Foxes to their Former Glory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apocalypse vs sun wa far from a ww. Sun didn't even have the original line up by that time and after a week or two in the war, regs decided to withdraw from sun(lack of like minded strategy) and fight apocalypse solo.

Had it been the original sun and apocalypse than yeah. But as it was, not even close

2. @Black Apoc vs Sun was a huge war although it didn't reach its full potential...

3. Hide the children

4. Finally I get some action

5. Lmfao at KA post on WC xD

6. Are u gonna tell us what he said?

7. First of all GF is Foxes friends.  we are NOT two separate entities and out of respect for the comradery we share, I ask that it be acknowledged.

After a heated argument between one of our members and the Regulators, several Foxes were stripped in the excess of 1 trillion gold by all reports. This is something that cannot be overlooked, and therefore we will defend our honor. To those who tend towards pessimism, I can tell you at the least that no matter what outcome, we will defend against this offense and walk away without any slight of honor.

Good day to you KAW,
    ColtonAllen
    Order of the Fox

8. Wulf is recruiting meat shields!!! Join now to take the hits so Wulf can blitz haunts!!!

9. How long till mith goes on sale to help keep this war interesting? 

10. @coltonAllen i know GF is part of your fam. What i meant is that are they going to fight along you as well?

11. Lmao@ belle's ass comment

12. Oh well this will be interesting :O

13. I have been a member at both clans and much respect to them, good luck guys!

14. But better luck to foxes, right arkst?

15. Foxes may have more experience and strategy but I think regs has more force... Hard to say... Maybe foxes maybe regs

16. And by foxes I mean order of the fox never seen others in a war

17. I honestly hope this turns huge and all of kAw starts warring each other

18. Go Regs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.