YAFI WAR MECHANICS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-Ghost_Of_Postal, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 

2. Could've swore I called you out earlier 

Still waiting on your reply, guess I'm in for a long wait 

3. Jb-- Yafi is good at making us wait.

4. Nooooo..dun make it another trash talking thread...lord pays generously, I love those new defense pots LOL

5. Because everytime I look in active topics there's a new thread on yafi that's why. I'm bored of them. And I can understand how it turns into forum war but if that's the case then it mustn't be a tense fight, sorry didn't read the rest of the post tl;dr :)

6. This isn't really a trash talking thread. And now not only about Yafi regardless the name. U may wanna read through before posting next time Bio

7. First off this isn't about Yafi, period, end of story. This is about the system of osw's becoming more and more costly and obsolete. Even if the numbers posted are crap, I hold no professional opinion, it doesn't matter because what each and every true dirty gritty osw clan has buttered their bread with is in jeopardy under the current ways.

Also, I have not read the whole of all the pages, though I will, but goingPostal made another good point war clans need to adopt a system like WFTT and AM's or risk being broke obsolete vets sitting in their once great possibly greatest kingdoms within broken homes....

@Postal,
    I think you have written a sad thing here only because of what it means in the grand scheme of things for the future.

8. Very true JAC 

9. Sorry Biohazard, wasn't ignoring you but your absolutely right, as most of my clan mates can verify, it really isn't a tense fight at all, feels more like a plunder war for us and it gets boring lol 

10. Will do trouble thx for advice  and ok I see

11. Funkzy bro

N for the rest of those key board warrior kids...



12. Lordy, my first mentor and one of my most trusted friends and respected warriors I know. It's an honor to call you a friend.

13. Best kaw thread I've read in months, maybe even ever. Well done, this kind if dialogue can change things. With planning and patience, attributes of strategist not the impulses of a warrior. Great post, thanx for the read.

14. 

15. Guess why there is minimal reply by us in this thread? :lol:
    Why wouldn't we have updated tactics? And why would we want to share the tactics?
    It's a really poor attempt to try to incite us to get us to point out your major mistakes so that you will discover our tactics (including builds, etc... oops released too much info) which are frequently updated and revised. :eek:

Oh wait, I thought Osiris was supposed to teach u how to war? Unless... still a shield...? :lol:

"pull off a successful strip about 1/8 times"
    We won't even call taking anything below 1T a real strip; that's only joking with you guys. Perhaps you guys were thinking: "YAFI stripped my 26B ally! OMG! I'm stripped! But I'm active! They failed again!!!! YAFI STRIPPED ME WHILE I AM ACTIVE!!"

As a war clan, it's a big mistake to always think your opponent will not evolve and change. Believing that your opponent will stick only to outdated methods won't help. It will only put your guard down. ;)

We are hyper active today for a reason ;)
    Good luck, have a nice day and happy kawing. Back to my work :)

16. What ur forgetting Os man is YAFI loves war ... once this war is over they will move onto the next

17. What's that deafening sound coming from Osiris?....Is that the Sound of Silence?????



18. Why has Yafi completely avoided the questions posted in this thread? Hmmm....why would a war clan not want KAW to be a war game again? Maybe we aren't as blind as you think...Who knows??

19. Sometimes the truth is a lot more simplistic than you think. Is the man with his eyes closed blind, or is he pretending not to notice?

20. Or someone just poked his eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.