YAFI WAR MECHANICS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-Ghost_Of_Postal, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Rip my insider friend say you guy pulls out more then 300 fb steal? If this true you guy are so insane.

2. Congratz on the new born OS-Dan! 

3. I hope you stomp on their asess

4. 

5. 
    Good god, please stop with the emoji. It only seems to be one side posting it too. it takes away from any valid point you bring up.
    Just a tip.

6. Still waiting for a response from Osiris on RiP's post....

7. @lastonealive no I wasn't pinpointing jb or postal or troublemaker.. I'm talking about those that did not care about pinning Dan. Postal and jb and the soldiers tried hard but as I said, RL calls.

I'll take the honesty thing as a compliment. And yes os-Rob was a gr8 leader. I don't like to exaggerate and lie and all, I jus speak facts, although sometimes I'm drunk and I talk alot of nonsense, pls pardon that.

8. Wow impressive analytical skills. Props

9. @Os-going postal: So after explaining us Yafi war mechanics we would be happy to know a little bit more about Osiris war mechanics... If there is any cause I did not see anything worth or interesting so far except the forum posts and usual trash talking on our walls

10. Mod, Please lock help my friend os-Going_Postal lock n delete this thread in active topics. It is derailed and it is Enough for him. pls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.