YAFI WAR MECHANICS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-Ghost_Of_Postal, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys make us wonder why....
    your main concern is on whether your forum posts are answered, and much less concern on your clan mate who got stripped today.

:? :? :? :?

Apparently forum posts are much more important to you guys than the well being of your guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

We as a clan seriously feel sad for Dan for having such clanmates :(

As a matter of fact, one of our guys actually warned one of your guys yesterday that "next strip coming up soon". It is another wonder why that information wasn't shared. Was it because of Postal's posts and beliefs that make you let your guard down?

2. This is such a good thread to read, and now is being spoiled by the forum war trash talk that these clans have so many of already circulating. Is a shame

3. Why would we answer to ur questions and make kaw be a war game? So u telling me tat ur mates are getting stripped are not part of a war game?

Thats y i keep saying, u guys are intellectually dumb man.. LOL..

Why would we follow ur suit anyway? We play the game our own way.. LOL!! Tat how it is..

Its great to see the pain of losing trillions and all the noobs came in forum blasting their mouth without even feel empathy on their mates.. LOL!!

U didnt see it coming dont u? LOL!! Ya, YAFI always a dead and boring clan.. Hahahha.. We always use action to prove it! Muahahahaha!!

Seeing the pain, its jus so nice man!! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

4. Dafuq. 7.5tril strip on dan. Thats gotta hurt.

5. Congrats on the tremendous strip on Dan. I agree with y'all. Some selfish members in Osiris couldn't bother to pin Dan while others tried their best. Too bad we have rl stuff and can't pin Dan till we woke up. It was a special night for him. His newborn slept the whole night so he didn't wake up n check. Congrats Yafi u chose the right night to strip Dan. To strip a Caring father sleeping with his newborn. You guys are really lucky to have chose this night.

Ps* this post was not made with any tinge of sarcasm and I'm not protecting Osiris image and giving excuses.

Dan was asleep with his newborn. And some Osiris members couldn't bother pinning him. Good coordination Yafi but we all know in the end, RL is the most impt. Cheers!

6. Now lets see if Yafi protects the ones that helped them.

7. According to this guys and his amazing maths skills yafi/judgment spend $27500 to carry out the strip and guess what... he is still talking 

8. Yup, strips are always at the right night, and there are always reasons to explain why it is the right night.

It is a known fact that successful strips are always at the right night.

I could share that we tracked his activities over a period of time through various different sources (including moles/spies) and the day of strip was already planned 1 week ago. The majority of the damage was already done within 20 mins, with nearly 40 hansels stealing and crystalling. Osiris only started pinning 2 hours after the strip. I doubt he would be able to save much anyway even if he woke every hour to check.

With our information reach and sources at hand, it was rather certain he woke up later today by nearly 2 hours. Honestly, I expected him to wake up much earlier today.

Congrats on his newborn. It's just a game anyway, and a newborn is happy occasion. Definitely I'm sure the happy occasion will erase anything that happened today.
    He will earn back that amount pretty quick soon. ;)

Once again, I congratulate him for his newborn.

9. After you managed to successfully make your clan reduce their alert with your wonderfully inaccurate posts and calculations, you are back to making threats again?

You don't even protect your clan members until much later. :(

Is this is how your clan was taught to war?
    Was this what your clan was told about YAFI war techniques?

10. Yes apple seeds after all it all about luck right? And at least we have a common thinking. RL is more impt than anything

11. We know how you did it, Apple, go ahead and spread propaganda. The thread is correct, and your helper is crying in PM....too late!!

12. I enjoyed reading this while eating blueberry and orange scones and drinking Dutch chocolate milk.

13. Congrats on new born Os-dan

14. As usual Postal is talking nonsense... .

Stop living in a make believe world Postal... The only one crying is you in this Forum 

15. Dan, no sarcasm meant... Congrats on the new born 

16. Os Clemon, 

17. Damn 7.5t strip

18. I think clemon post is more for postal coz he here bz blabbering all the acts when his mates are losing every penny and he dun even care to help

Hahahaha!! Postal, please learn how to pin ur mates hahahaha!! It make u look stupid truly with all ur threats and post..

To clemon, thanks for the honest comment.. At least i know os-rob management on the senior os is still good and honest compare to now..

To dan, congrats on ur newborn! It jus a game, no hard feelings..

19. In this big strip (7.5Tr) we must say thanks out to some Osiris member and especially to JB, Postal and outsider Troublemaker because of them keep entertainment all Osiris busy in forum and they let their guard down so that why they don't have time to pin Os-dan getting strip naked. There a reason i'm keep quite in forum so long now you know why :roll: . Gratz Os-Dan for news born baby.

20. I seldom post forum, but it's really funny how Osiris was on forums so much till they forgot to fight :D

Grats Dan! No hard feelings I hope!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.