OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Naked Boobies Yafi Stripped Me For Real 15 bil : ) Congrats I Was Naked and Cold for a hole hour nobody keep warm how rude : (

2. Translation services - sorry but that's hilarious 

Did Osama Bin Rocket the cave dweller just admit Yafi aren't very active ? . Surely that kinda disproves EVERYTHING his clan mates say on forums!! Uh oh, Yafi embarrassment. 

Honestly ( and i'm being sincere ) I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the few good warriors in that clan, the mouths are destroying their rep of the whole clan. I talk to a few yafians ( yes shock horror  ) and they're decent guys. But this nonsense is just dragging them down. I urge you to think before opening your mouths in future. 

3. I don't see any strips then .. Great yafi has a 980 t bank which is invisible .. Yafi u rock 

Lier 

4. Sorry I know this is a little off topic ( or maybe not ) but I gotta call someone out -

LORD OF WAR ( aka LORD AESOP ), self proclaimed ' one man destroyer of clans ' has just posted on my wall that I'm lying about something. I thought he'd know better by now and clan mates could verify that I don't lie. So here it is -

RATHER THAN MOUTH OFF AND BLOCK ME FROM YOUR WALL TELL ALL WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A LIE NOW??

Another Yafi embarrassment ensues ..... 

5. Dubai Vampire still can't spell "lier" 

6. .....so out of everything bad you can say about anyone, you pick the spelling skills of vamp?...
    On a war game, is spelling really important?
    While most your members speak broken English? Hypocritical I think :roll

7. Oh...my nice face didn't work.....
    Oh well

8. And that's from someone how is too scared to stay in Osiris and has run away... I heard you just got your Os tags ... Your parents must be so proud of you ... 

9. I'm not a runner -,-
    I'm eq hunting -,-"

10. And btw, it's who. Not how

11. Ok Ms EQ hunting ... 

12. You, sir, are very lucky I can't hit you yet 
    Just wait though. I'll get one of the guys to say hi to your gold 

13. Thank you lovely Ms LovelyDenial... There is a long queue though... Hope they don't mind the wait 

14. I really hope you aren't too attached to your units. They will be gone soon :)

15. Hm I guess I have respect for cambji, and recently gaining respect for Francis cus he's been hitting me occasionally, other than that.. Rest of Yafi have none of my respect
    Feel free anyone to give me reasons to respect to specific members

16. Hey soup, i hear locksley wants some hits.. 

17. Atk locksley 3/3/? P
    Hm not bad paying I guess, I don't need to use pots
    I should probably hide my cash though, cash I learnt from being lazy and hitting eb 

18. Lol thanks :)
    And I'll be back today
    Wouldn't want Yafi to assume I'm scared of them 

19. Boobies Boobies

20. Mouse! Leave my boobs out of it >,<