OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Is it cold or you just glad to see me ?

2. there nice boobies have a look necro hahah

3. Damn thread never end :lol:

Keep showing off which side having lesser inc :lol:

Stupid Osiris :mrgreen:

4. :eek: I'm Yafi or Osiris ????

Anyway keep talking blah blah blah

All KAW players are watching these 2 stupid clans "OSW"

OSW=only stupid war :lol:

5. You forgot the "S" in your name at the end of suck, so it would say "Yafi Sucks", instead your name reads "Yafi Suck" which is a current act and declaration of the act. Uh...so you must be RIP if we think about it...

6. Message to devs: we see many alts, like the one above (Yafi suck)...

Can we check if these are within the ToU or are second or third pc accounts.

A simple ip check should do.

I'd like to see you enforce your rules and ban all accounts linked to them.

N.b.: this is not me trying to ban a Yafi member, merely trying to end this infinite amount of spam that is being generated by a poor excuse of a war, being fought in the forums instead of with the big button marked "ATTACK"

7.  Dont do that!! 80% of Yafi might be gone!!

8. Rocket man Your time will come

9. BOOBIES !!!!!!!

10. I just want to say that I LOVE YAFI USING THOSE NEW DEF POTS!! They are paying EPIC hits! 43m steals!!  77m Attacks!!  Are you kidding me!! This is awesome!! Thanks, Devs!!! You are the best!!

11. Leave my boobs alone anony.
    NOT YOURS.
    Love you broski 

12. YEUTINH how dare u speak my name in forum when u have no idea who hitting me and how much. Call me a Niar?! There's a reason why those guys I call out on my wall don't challenge it... Because its true and they are man enough to live with it. Sure I don't post my losses how dumb is that?! I post to get attention and it works. My n ur boys have a good time pounding each other cause we r warriors. U don't see me talk much here cause I care about warring not talking. U r just sore cause I helped clear out your gold and I take random shots at u and u fail on your replies. Your English is just fine so I know u understand. I'll say hi in your news 

13. First of all, we know who Yeutinh is so his language barrier game didn't fool any of us. Secondly, Wrap, bro...let me explain it to you in Yafian:
    "Rapstar Niar! Niar! Niar!" Rapstar streep yafee with no hit tall! Rapstar Doan post nayem when Steele yafee so dat poof Rapstar no Steele! Um...Poostage nummer won Osirum Niar! Rapstar nummer tree Niar! BJ nummer Too! All Osirum niars!!!

14. I think you guys don't understand us... We are only hyper active during strips...recently funds hard to come by so no strips = not very active...

15. Oh me me! I just gt strip! 7b loss and upgraded a volary. Damn my 7b = 7h of unloading dammit. Congrats on finding out my sleeping time.

I'm being honest. I really lost 7b. Good job Yafi on making me lose money but also, thanks for the upgrade. Cheers

16. lol not to ruin the fun this is a 9 game

17. we can't you a plus sign in forums