OS - Your Time Will Come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllR0CKETIllMANllI, Oct 17, 2012.

1. With the coming of T5 and items, gold is hard to come by...allies trading has become less significant and it is hard to save strip gold... However OS your time will come... 

2. I mean, why make another thread? Let's just get on it?

3. Sorry but I don't think you (troublemaker) is worthy of a reply more than this 

4. You mean that with the OSW still ongoing Os will fall because their growth is slowed down or stopped? And that with that hsppening if they encounter another OSW with another clan they will fall? No comment Lol not against or with Yafi.

5. Posted with main...

6. Nope we are just out to have fun to hurt or be hurt...

7. Fair enough rocketI understand t5 and items do slow u down a bit..
    Another question tho, just to throw some thoughts out there: forums were told Yafi/judg has a bank with 980t out. What happened to it? T5 and such shouldn't be a problem when this kind of funds are available?

8. A 980T bank is bigger than red star and Ithaca combined... Do you have any sense in numbers?...maybe an additional zero or two behind numbers look the same to you...

9. Says the guy who sits all day in the kaw equivalent of a bunker 

10. With all due respect, did you need to make another thread (that's 3 Yafi has started that I know of) just to warn us our time will come?
    I would've thought that was explicit given that we've been at war for a few months  thanks for the heads up though .....

11. Yup rocket, I sure doI'm glad u confirmed my opinion on that lol

Maybe u shall explain the same to ur clan mates, like rip. She's the one who posted this false info.. Wait, I think u did. Haven't seen her in forums ever since
    Point is: talk talk talk...another thread made..what for? To spread more false info? Get over this, talk in the news

12. ...unless you are as closely knitted as in YaFI or Judgment, your time will come...

13. @Rocket the most dangerous kaw player has been spoken this war will be fun to watch

14. Yo babe!!!! u're here also?? wake up never brushed teeth yet come to here? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    U talk talk talk talk talk every where lol everytime i log in forum i saw u lol dont be like what JB said lol

15. Rocketman and ryan. The ultimate strippers.

16. @ Osiris clan before you talking about how many thread other clan has been make. Please look at your self first. You think all kaw player is very stupid.

17. @ trouble are you in Pms weekend? Or try to be heroes in forum. You are post none stop. I know Pms weekend is hard for you. Silly girl

18.  give me a sec I'll bring my translator over.

19. Translate simi Blue Bird?