y attack IG????

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIlIlIllNiGhtMaRelIllIlIIIllI, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Propaganda, just fight. These threads/comments are becoming tiresome an old news.

2. lol you fail iG's sub -Wit- is almost fully stripped and iG themselves are on the way as well.

3. In my opinion iG is declining because of internal conflicts and politics. Not because they're getting farmed.

4. @Darth

That is true.

The greats iG didn't leave because of farming, they (how they've posted) seem to hint at how things are happening now. Which by common sense would make me think of internal problems/politics.

If these greats of iG didn't leave, would you guys still be warring iG? No.

5. :roll: This iG war is getting boring

[​IMG]

Quit the threads or I'll stab you with my pumps 

6. Damn.... your toes are big

7. :lol:
    Yeah, size 9 

8. im just playing queen :)

9. Let's just be glad IGCB was in -WiT- for a couple weeks, and can now enlighten us with all his iG knowledge on every iG related thread.

10. Theirs no Honor in fighting someone when their down.

11. When are you guys going to war ZAFT??  When they lose members? When they not in LB?

12. Hmmm these clans warring iG have a reason why they are warring them, they are not here to make a name for themselves, this is IMO. So they won't war ZAFT unless they have a reason to in which again, IMO they don't have one.

13. 4 clans in OSW with iG, if they all merged then they'd have a lot more members than iG. iG is weak they lost alliance with ZAFT.

14. @Cork

I've had friends in iG for awhile. I was apart of -WiT- for a little bit. During the 'KnightMare' war and during the PE **** storm. Trust me, I have my share of knowledge on me.

15. What kind of a stupid assumption is that? If 10 clans were to war iG and every member in that clan was HLBC and ever clan had 100 members it wouldn't matter if they didn't know how to war, if they were a bunch of EB whores in short. Of course these clans in war with iG is not a bunch of EB noobs but still it's not about numbers it's about skill.

16. I think after the 10th thread about this people should really know the clans by now.

The clans are New age, Pure Evil, Assassins guild, Noor Empire, dead lights, Cyber bullies and some others I think.

And they are working in this order from what I see. WiT and iGnite -> WiG -> iG -> then WAR if they stay in.

Pretty simple really. Just need to pay attention.

17. What are they warring for then? This is a game so offcourse you want to be the best #1. So i believe, they think if they can take down IG KAW will praise them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.