y attack IG????

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIlIlIllNiGhtMaRelIllIlIIIllI, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who threw first punch and y?

2. to show that they are no longer in power. i guess was a reason.

3. Ig is a very powerful and I think they will win and wont be takin down they might be hurt a lil bit will recover

4. well i think theur sub clans are taking the most hits.

5. They are but they are very well funded and will survive

6. so are the clans hitting iG

7. True lol who u goin for ?

8. Some clans tell their members not to post on forums to prevent them from making a fool out of themselves.

9. There is a few clans on them, most of the old iG players have left and joined the Deadlights or Pure Evil.

10. This war will last for months, iG have the funds but so do all the others, who knows who will join the war.

11. I think iG will lose because they are at there weakest now with them kicking the wrong people and iG legends leaving KaW. Then again it is iG so anything could happen.

12. Ig formidable i admit but charles rockZ!

13. I an fighting iG because it is interesting to me. It's nice to have a real war opponent.

14. Sub clan getting hits is normal? Look at iG main body.
    It's still quite strong. How many people would like to try hitting them when you know there is a risk of failing?

I'm mean no disrespect to their enemy.

15. My destiny is to be in the IG clan when I get stronger

16. Actually, Killer, you may get farmed by half of PE.

17. lol yes look ig roster. big strong yes ? 80% ig roster inactive almost inactive or are alt. :p most active ig leave some run away from fight some here in PE . party just start :)

18. Wilsonized 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.