W.A.R. / M.R.G / A.o.A / _ME vs LSA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FearLSA, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sorry JLAW but your time line is wrong and you are wrong.

The strip happen before our talks. Not after. I know I was the one stripping. Remember? I came to FearLSA house AFTER the strip was done then we talked.

The cease fire happen on Quagy like requested. Your facts are wrong. Sorry but I will no longer talk to an idiot... I fear you'll win :p

2. Way to go LSA u guys rock

3. Mmm yeah it did kinda go like that JLAW, Sorry but you're 100% in the wrong.

4. Racist comments should always get reported. If vulgar enough they come with a ban.

5. Strip happened after warning Quagy to mind her business. She got herself into the problem and u sic 14 clans on 14 members. It's almost fair, throw In another 14 clans. I think that if my clan member mouthed off to the wrong people I'd let them be stripped to shut their mouth once in awhile. You have a lot of chivalry defending a girl of a video game that is probably a man pretending to be a girl xD

6. It's 2 clans, not 14. I know 14 sounds a lot cooler for u though. Wasn't fair to let others in our clan family have some fun.

Perhaps u should have considered the odds before acting.

7. Lol... I wouldn't have even let u talk to me about a possible cf if there had been more then a tiny strip at the time, we probably would have hit immediately and I certainly wouldn't have offered for all hits to cease without some payment back to my member. Y'all have a great day but try to stay cool, the heat may be getting to your head a bit.

8. Glad to hear LSA is still kicking

9. Wow!!! A LB clan fighting a clan 10x smaller then them. Might as well call all ur alliance in for the kill.

Go LSA kick some ass raise some hell.

10. As far as LSA still kicking: potless, naked, clueless and not hitting back.

Only thing they are kicking is themselves for acting before thinking.

11. Lol, You can't count xD, my newsfeed can count tho, you're uneducated and a noob that sics an entire alliance of clans on 14 people defending their name, ur so darn cute.

12. Ballsagna, naked because why? Hmmm, u didn't strip us, we stripped ourselves, having fun letting u touch us naked men while u have us strapped down, sounds a bit gay, keep ur saggy balls away from my face ><

13. As for pots, u obviously know nothing About war, go back to hitting ur Ebs xD

14. Literally laughing out loud

15. Lmao OCDread is killing it.

16. Hahah ocdread. Nice one, buddy. Oh and I'm glad y'all are having fun hitting us, a clan with a heck of a lot less people than y'all. That shows some strength on your part (not really). But seriously, half of the clans don't even know what they are fighting for. So yea, like i said, have fun and enjoy hitting a clan that actually fights their own fight and doesn't run away for help.

17. Oh and thanks for all the support, other people. You know the right side to be on:)

18. Preach it madie!:)