OSW: FU vs Parabola

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ChesterPeaks, May 31, 2012.

1. This is in response to what was required of a cf. I would like to begin by saying I would rather chew off my own arm and beat myself with it then write this however they still hit after I completed that so the white flag is being waved.

There is no way to win a fight when it is a outnumbered war. We tried to hold strong but eventually even we knew we should give up the goods.

So with that in mind a cf is being asked upon by parabola. I think chaos reborn academy somehow was involved to so to them as well.

Btw you are not getting my beer fetching monkey.

FU

2. Sure you don't want to chew off some dudes face instead of your own arm?

3. With your clan name, you really should avoid abbreviations too...

4. CRA and Parabola

5. Who is FU

6. No one is, I'm not gay.

7.  Well done. Respect to all involved.  Free beer at my place 

8. Weed AND beer?

9. Bitter to the end eh? Well fought FU you stubborn bastards lol. Had a great time warring y'all, it was a blast.

~JackofSpades101

CRA Accepts CF

10. Nice war guys. Props to both sides

Awww CRA getting their name in. How cute. I love it. 

11. Damn our little munchkins getting some war action? well congrats guys, hopefully we'll have some more for you on this side when you get here as well.

12. Congrats parabola - nice to start out with a win . Codey  for all you say 

13. O yea I'm in parabola yay the clan

14. Free beer at cody's?? I got the strippers this time, bud 

15. ill get that beer fetching monkey someday rc :lol:

16. Memories.... Oh Savage please return my beer fetching monkey. He misses me and I miss being able to sit on my bum and have beer brought to me.

OSW the best way to make friends ever.

17. Seeing that the above poster is sharing memories is all props with me. :)