pure evil wars/ kaw suicide

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --bengal--, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao btw everyone since bashing the so called infamous farming clan did not work i would love to ask all kaw members to farm me this is my cousins iphone that he left in my house  he always tlks bout u guys and made me get an acct which now i hve and i thought that this bashing of pure evil wuld get him really mad hehe well can everyone farm this acct then ? I want him rlly mad when he comes back in a cpl hours 

2. Go piss off other clans and farm they're members, you will defo get farmed.

3. smokescreen is fail.

4. Lmao farm me guys hehe oh and call 911 when he gets here i might die  lol jkjk but ill get a good spanking 

5. Someone likes being spank thats pretty kinky

6. Wow your a loser.

7. This is why there's contraception

8. obvious noob is obvious.

9. He's definitely lying to try and cover up...

10. What's with the spamming? 

11. Yea wanting to get spanked by your cousin. That's not weird at all. Op perv noob

12. @Rogue - lmfao

Clearly his mother dragged his sorry arse outta the reject bin.

I protest on IVF tbh. There's a reason why some mothers really shouldent have em'.

13. Oh god...I remember seeing this thread when it was posted. We had a idle discussion in pal about whether or not it was real. I brushed it off as annoying spam because I was going through a phase where everything had to be purposeful to be worthwhile (read as: severe depression). I had just finished my first AP exams in high school and a good friend killed themselves three days prior to it. Why I remember this thread out of everything else going on I couldn't tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.