Color War (Updated)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by babyguy, May 15, 2012.

1. Nobodies perfect you know.

Not everyone has participated in a 10 rwars. Now everyones EB addicts.

2. Ilk. Let's think. We have lot of members because... That's right. We know how to keep it up. Let's also think. Tonight a haunt is planed. Are you up to a haunt

Nope.

10 wars isn't very much@noob. Let's try a wee bit harder

3. Noob as you wish,

VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN VIRGIN

( Damn, your so Virgin Richard Branson can't "Keep up." )

4. @Skyj our members are in wars. war hardened people are coming but not for EBs :lol: congrats on haunts, cause there's only like 100 clans that run it b2b. not hard when your top
    members are bigger than our top.

5. Lets look at our members not here. Trouble. Farming some guy. I just got off bl. All of our PE. Zerg/lsa members know how to fight. Dante. A reg. Knows how to fight. The aah/iss. Know how to fight.

Do I need to go over this again. War clan members. They can fight. Yeah. Let's see. 3 days I think. At haunt. That's pretty fast. So it is kind of a semi big thing. If we get up to b2b all our big guys will pot up faster then yours doing what is it. Despairs?

6. FO you dumbass same as what you're doing right now.

Top 5 members are bigger then our #1.

and I never said that your members are war-hardened, I know they are, i respect them as fighters and you should respect our members too since they are war-hardend as well.

7. arent* damn keyboard

8. And when you organize a clan with that big of members and blitz most of the EBs it's not that big of deal

9. Gotta love war trash talking.

10. *Popcorn and slushies anyone?*

11. Iv run out of popcorn I could do with a drink now......

12. I've got popcorn dont worry guys. :p

13. Is this thread going to give us EE tears? Most EE threads are chock-a-block full of delicious tasty tears

14. How well was that for you