Color War (Updated)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by babyguy, May 15, 2012.

1. I agree with sky we got this green team just not strong enough with fights this war will be a easy win.

2. You don't know the green team roster yet. We have some battle hardened veterans secured. With poppa leading us we should run over the competition!

3. skyj u call yourself a fighter? :lol: Kaw War Kings OSW? Remember that?

4. Yeah Ilk. Let's think. Who cried to queen begging me to stop. That's right. You. Who's clan was twice the size of the other. Yours. Who one. That's right us

5. :lol: I got kicked from my clan and was gonna go 1v1 with hidude but queen talked to iG. I was prepared to fight. And the clan was filled with alts and me, it was so bad it got disbanded. You were the ones who called for the CF so u lost.

6. You failed evey time you tried to hit me :lol: I got through almost every time

7. Really. I wish I kept those ss. 1v1 hd. Second he joined it was over. You all cried. Did I ask for cf. Nope. Queen did. Cause u cried. Guess what. I was only non alt involved. Hd came later on but rember something. I'm biggest for us. Your 3rd was bigger then me. And I do Rember what. Winning most of my hits on you. Unless I was low troops from the ones stronger. If you really want we can test this theory. Queen won't stop me this time if you want to take a chance

Yep. If that was to long for you. Show up in my news if you think your better. If not then we know who won

8. Whatever, you should get your facts straight. We'll meet in the color war. I dont want to be enemies, just dont want to see you tell lies. Good luck blue team!

9. no hits. Your bigger what do you have to fear. Last time we were same size. And I won. Maybe now you got a chance. I see you said you don't want to be enemies. Bring up an osw you lost and claim to win. You better back em with hits.

Cmon. Neither of us even in color clans ATM. No one will care

10. Damn colours. Why can't you be dull like Everyone else

11. I left mine to help home with NQ busy atm.

12. Hmmm colour wars....

Do I join....this is the question...

13. :lol:

Blue team is quite cocky 

At least we back up our claims...

14. See you at the war Skyj. We'll see then

15. @noob

He doesn't back up his claim. I'm almost 1m cs smaller then him. Why's he so afarid to fight. That isn't a fighter.

I can back up my claims. And I haven't made any yet besides blue winning. And lets face it. We can back that up easily when people like ilk are on your team

16. Btw which side is seen as weaker...I want to join the underdogs...I like a challenge

17. Viva. Then you'd want to help green. They need it

18. Green may have less members but we make up in spirit. Your guys are just a bunch un hardened noobs thinking your all that.

19. :lol: dont worry we got big boys showing up but could use you viva. Come join green!

20.  Says the one called Noob