Color War (Updated)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by babyguy, May 15, 2012.

1. *Meant to go to Noob

2. Got a problem with my name?

3. No. I got a problem with you calling US Noobs when your name is just that. Don't act like a hard ass nut, behind that screen your a single 40 year old virgin.

4. Who do I wall to join green?

5. Noob. Let's test that theory. How many people in blue from war clans

I'm from PE empire. I see 2 others from Zeus also. (part ofthe empire)

I think I saw some aah/ iss or something earlier. May be mistaken on that.

A Zerg member. Zerg/lsa are great fighters

Killer- last I saw he's helping us. Guess his clan.

Un hardened noobs. . Maybe you can wall every member on the roster saying that

6. Suck on that *****. Yeah

7. Wall poppabear Viva. He is new war commander

8. well we are keeping are members secret but when you see them you'll piss your pants. dw :lol:

9. Piss our pants? With laughter? Haha

10. Both teams are filled with pansies. :mrgreen:

11. Keep callin me a virgin, :lol:

Threatning me isnt helping.

And all right then... ive been in more rwars then you sky... so dont say "Im more hardened than you."

12. No, we'll be beating your asses and you'll soil yourself.

13. And omet and a reg. And extra PE guys. Just checked. Yes we do HVE the aah or iss guys. And some others who I don't even need to mention now do I

When you wall every member of the roster make sure to tell em how you guys AREN'T un hardened noobs like us. The only reason they'd let that go is because of respect for rules of war.

But I doubt you'll do that to em anyway

14. :lol:

We have twice as many war hardened players.

15. I must admit iv always loved reading trash talk...."iv got my popcorn"

16. *sits down in lawnchair next to viva and pulls out mega-jumbo-ultra-supersized popcorn*

munch munch

17. Lol viva. Noob. Your war hardened (please not. I do respect a few of green and they are excluded. This is about players like ilk). Players don't seem to post much do they. Or help you get clan bonuses. Let's check this. Are you saying. That. The clans I listed before train players who aren't war hardened.

I openly challenged one of your guys and he refused. And he 1m cs bigger. Who does that if they are "war hardened". When he's willing to take the challenge maybe I'll belive that your whole group can fight. Maybe

18. skyj **** off I'm helping clan with EB, I'll come at you later. Dont get you panties in a bunch. Our members are joining close to war time to talk strategies and from what i can see blue's clan has way more members and has only completed two more EBs.