What have we become?

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: What have we become?

Postby ________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ on Aug 12 2017, 8:21am

HiT__Huma__HiT wrote:
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:Aaaaw thats so cute of you Huma.defend your little buddy.yes i wish i had those cool tags tapping on players instead of eb.respect that makes you so awesome,not all of us can do that its so manly.been in osw for years,so you got scars and war wounds,a real war hero(golf clap).i play sniper games sometimes does that make me a little cool?or only if i tap on kaw?tap on tap on.btw those tags,is that making you a 1% in kaw?wish i was that cool :(

Ummm. Not sure how to respond to this basement warrior. Attention seeker for sure. My point is that you should not comment on things you know nothing about. But if you want show how quick to butthurt you get I am always looking for a new toy.

Oooh new cool words "basement warrior" "butthurt" "toy" never heard those before so original.really scared now,dont want to get hurt on a tap tap game.stopped caring long time ago so bring it and why not invite your cool friends lol.geeez i need a break from ppl that think they can hurt with taps on a game
________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____

Postby ARROWTOKNEE87 on Aug 12 2017, 10:06am

Lili says we only get tuff on forums yet her clannie gives us credit for hitting and stripping him,u should stick to what ur good at lili,crying about Asw "moles" in wc 
ARROWTOKNEE87

Postby Solaire_Dark-Soul_DeViL on Aug 12 2017, 6:36pm

ARROWTOKNEE87 wrote:Lili says we only get tuff on forums yet her clannie gives us credit for hitting and stripping him,u should stick to what ur good at lili,crying about Asw "moles" in wc 

I understand that trash talking is a part of OSWing but I also don't see the harm in giving your enemy credit when it is due.
Solaire_Dark-Soul_DeViL

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Aug 13 2017, 1:00am

________G_D_M_F_S_O_B_____ wrote:Example that google translate dosnt work very well for you demon lol.and we all know that you dont hit eb's,you keep telling us in wc 10 times every day,i guess thats what you accually wanted to say.

Vad fan menar du  vad var det för fel med meningen jag skrev? Vem har lagt cement istället för hjärnceller i ditt huvud?
xXD3mOnXx

Postby HereofDragonborn on Aug 13 2017, 3:34am

Why can't we all be friends? No need for so much animosity between people.
HereofDragonborn

Previous

Return to Wars