Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby AshesOfEden on May 13 2017, 10:46am

Defiant.. I mean.. Phil..

We miss you a lot.. we miss the great osw threads where the fighters would have witty "debates" and zing each other beyond one-liners..

Defiant was a cool cat fighter too (*waits for trash talking from the other side).. he kept the Phil side completely out of it..

I know those threads are gone, but we still have people who remember them.. cheers to the osw threads!


AshesOfEden

Postby MagnusViking on Jun 13 2017, 12:38pm

Thanks for the update on your great thread, Ashes!

I like the way Awen shoots left while I cover the right side on part 5, page 20 (link at the bottom of the first post). KiP got all sides covered!

Here's a pic as a gift to you for your great work on forum - it is from our last hunt on eb seeking yafi's - we got Low from your page 78 with us on the successful hunt:

Awen discovered Atropabelladonna was bent over at Bend over clan - time to pick up the reward on "Belle":

Here's me looking for yafi's that still fight back - hopefully I'll track down big Cambji:

MagnusViking

Postby DirtyAnimal on Jun 13 2017, 1:06pm

AshesOfEden wrote:

Defiant.. I mean.. Phil..

We miss you a lot.. we miss the great osw threads where the fighters would have witty "debates" and zing each other beyond one-liners..

Defiant was a cool cat fighter too (*waits for trash talking from the other side).. he kept the Phil side completely out of it..

I know those threads are gone, but we still have people who remember them.. cheers to the osw threads!



I miss kaw's unofficial osw correspondent as well. Some of those threads were pure gold. Wars, small and large--for me that was where the best forum material lived.

I spent a little time looking for some of the old threads recently and came up empty. Are they archived or just gone altogether?

I also looked for a spoof on ebs written by my old friend -Naz-. That story was hysterical, but again, no dice.

Speaking of which, if he isn't already in this thread, I suggest you add -Naz- to this thread. He wasn't your typical osw clan leader, but he was all kinds of badass.

Thanks for putting this together ashes.
DirtyAnimal

Postby -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_- on Jun 13 2017, 4:28pm

Most are there but players wont necro bump them due to the risk if them getting locked or deleted due to the bumpimg rules.
Its a she many of the war threads should be stickied amd there for people to see where the fun is.
But if you search a player like philosphers name into search or any other that you can remember it should reveal some gold.
-_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-

Postby DirtyAnimal on Jun 13 2017, 5:29pm

Thanks chaos, I haven't had much luck with the forum search function in the past mainly because of the volume of results one has to sift through. But I took your advice and I did indeed uncover some gold--thanks!
DirtyAnimal

Postby -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_- on Jun 13 2017, 5:57pm

Most welcome. Glad to be of help.
-_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-

Postby llIllIllI_Pup-Devil_lllIIIllI on Jun 13 2017, 7:45pm

Damn, this thread is still active 
llIllIllI_Pup-Devil_lllIIIllI

Postby lIlIlIlILlIlIOlIlIWlIlIlIlI on Jun 17 2017, 1:39pm

Haha! Nice thread!