Catechism Wars: Week 13 Results

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Greetings, War Fans!

Prepare yourself for

Week 13 RESULTS!!

Week 12 results can be found here and, like last week, there were 69 participating clans in week 13. 113 wars were waged with 32 (28%) of them being very close (i.e. <25% plunder diff). Week 1 had some great matchups and week 3 wasn't too bad either. But enough small talk, let's get on with the results.

War 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

War 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

War 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

War 4

[​IMG]

War 5

[​IMG]

War 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Winners

The following is my arbitrary ranking of clans based on wins and participation. A win = 2 points. A loss or no match = 1 point.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Matchups

Wanna see who fought whom? The following rather tedious table shows which clans were matched with which. Also I provide a green, yellow, orange, red scale assessment of how close the wars were, using <25%, 26-50%, 51-75%, and >75% judgement....basically a measure of how "exciting" that war was. Winners are in green, losers in orange-ish.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last Word

As always, I welcome your comments. If I missed anyone or made any errors, please let me know. Congrats to all you winners and best of luck to everyone in Week 14!!!!

2. Nice thread bro this really rocks

[​IMG]

3. Sweet man , love it

4. Thanks for all the hard work Poopy. Yet again it makes much more sense than the devs graphs which I still have a hard time understanding.

5. I always enjoy reading this. :)

6. It is pretty cool to see the breakdown, especially the matchups. I was lurking the DS boycott thread then when I see the results, kinda puts things in perspective for me

7. Nice thread

You could get banned for firsting

8. BANNEDfor firsting.
    [​IMG]
    And please stop posting that huge picture of a knight after every post. Its annoying. You need something smaller.

9. on another note, I really appreciate the break down you offer the community in these threads. The information is so accessible and easy to understand. It also helps me keep track on who is not and who is faltering. Doing this must take a lot of time. Really nice work. 

10. That picture hurts me... :?

11. Go to sleep, Moose. It's past your bedtime.
    You're not out late chasing girls again are you?
    [​IMG]

12. me? Chase girls?!? What ever gives you the impression that I would ever do such a thing?
    [​IMG]

13. Acetown it may be annoying but he has every right to post it so shush.

14. Oh, these guys sort of, well, said you had several girlfriends...
    [​IMG]

Awwww, look at congenial old moosie.
    [​IMG]

15. I can't delete my post so I'm editing it so you don't see my mistake...

(Nice going moose.... :evil: )

16. Be nice to Acetown. he isn't even in this thread. And, please, lets keep this thread in topic
    [​IMG]

17. Oh, keep up the fabulous work UPC!

18. Yesssss achievement unlocked
    Achievement= awarded to the valiant kingdoms that have been quoted by lé moose!

Thank you very much moose.

19. Nice job UPC, as ysual