Hansels in ee wars(big hansels)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Capricorn, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hello all. My name is head and no I am not affiliated with -headhunterz-. Just stating that now.

Many people who do ee wars believe that bigger hansels are now worthless in these new wars. I find my self constantly getting a response of "oh sorry we only allow one hansel per war" etc. Some places don't even allow one.

Now I know that in a one hour war it is about plunder and pin your self. Which is a tad but harder as a hansel. Also hansels can be "easily" scouted to 0.

So your probably wondering what is the point? Who cares?

Well here are my thoughts.
    1) make scouts take less of a percentage of spies from opponent.
    Reason: when I am half full getting scouts by someone who has 100k spy stats it is kind of like really? Is thi really happening?
    2) make assassinations take 1.5 times as many spies/troops.
    Reason: this would make hansels more desirable because then they would have a greater use and also you would need to be big to get past the dressed sdt of attack builds.

Reason for this thread: to have more
    Diverse builds in ee instead of the tiny gh/sh and attack builds. To bring back the power of being hansels.

Thanks all for reading this  head

TL;DR
    Bring back the power of larger hansels in ee wars.

2. Oh and call me butthurt cause I am

3. to each build his own. if your a big hansel then hit up your local BL and steal some body for fun. Or better yet hit up wc. Leave ee wars to ee builds

4. I do Alfa lol. I enjoy ee wars also. But why should it be restricted to two/three builds only?

5. That sounds like a really bad idea. 

6. And I still usually do well in wars (besides today that was a different story). But I would just like to see more hansels in ee wars

7. And why is that gis?

8. Hansels have enough advantages without making them impossible to pin and 1.5 more assassinating power.

9. Bad idea, as scouts bring down their spies it kills theirs even more. Making for easier assassinations.

Now as for making them more powerful? No thanks the spy mechanics at the low end are broken enough don't need to mess it up some more

10. Hansels are very easily pinned. Scouting them and taking away their biggest advantage and they can't even use defense pots?

11. hey man nevertheless support because ee wars need to be spiced up

12. Stop scout bombing your spies is quite easy... Add 1m of static spy deff and all those 0.1m spy attack builds can't even touch you :)
    Without towers you will get shred in ee wars, because scouts are not defended with pots, so if these 0.1m spy attackers scout you, they use all pots and get a big big big advantage ;)

Hansels are already stronger than attackers, not in ee, but definetly in osw, which is the real war.

It also seems as if they are preferred when it comes to equipmet/inferno/aqua drops.

So to sum it up, giskard was perfectly right :)

13. Now I checked your build and saw you already have more than 1m static spy deff. So we need to move on :) if 4 accounts are constantly failing on one other kingdom, even if they are extremly smaller, it doesn't matter. 4 full bars of scouts will burn all your spies, no matter how strong or weak the enemy is, you can't defend more than 4 unloads.

There also is another point, but I can't mention it :) I'm kind of an egoistic person when it comes to some mechanics many don't know 

14. Hansels not needed as much. If u were able to show a clan what ur capable of doing prior to start of season 3 u may be that one lucky hansel to get to war in there ee wars. But now with season already started hansel are not sot after and with clans only wanting a select few in clan and 1-2 in a war its most likely a hansel will not get into a clan.

15. hmm interesting idea dunno if i support it... on the other hand yes hansels and mid sized builds currently are not considered ee builds due to not capable of making plunder on the "ee builds aka big or lb sized atk/hybrid tank builds and GUILD hansels. meh but imo about changing that...

to whomever stated hansels are not an ee build... LOL... season 1... now gh and lb bigs are the only desire... look at forums and tell me theres not an issue with what YOUR clan among many others are abusing a system that quite frankly is NOT working as intended.

16. It's slowly shifting from GH/LB to SH/LB

17. I have to agree the damage from scouts should be looked at.

18. Devs should make it so pots help u defend against scouts

19. And then pot burning a target in pvp would be totally overpowered... You guys never think something straight to the end...
    See, you're NEVER dtw to scouts and always open. Furthermore scouts only need a small amount of spies, so you can hit a player up to 40/50 times... Just imagine you can potburn somebody just 30-40 pots and in an osw you won't get stripped anymore, you would get scouted for 1 hour by a whole clan and TADA ~3.000 pots burned in ONLY ONE HOUR!
    So please... Start to think and consider other game aspects aswell, not only this 1-2 hour ee wars.
    ️

20. Argoli this thread is strictly about hansels in ee wars. On osw I love my build lol