iG- Synergy war: answers to questions.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Brood_Warrior, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Oh i remember im the one who recruit hb clan to be part of kotfe alliance, i was kotfe admin,i recruited silph and forward them to redhotvixen and nikki🫠🌸sad to say after they made a a deal ,i was not recognized for it, during those time vixen ask me to recruit clans, and it was success hb alliance with kotfe,i love vixen tho🫠🌸just flexing

2. Just to clarify as well on the HB issue, just so we are not mistaken.

The former owner of the clan did not just “make an agreement” with the the people who currently own the original iG home clan.

I will not delve into it here on a public forum for the sake of most of the proof I have including some personal information about both parties, but I can assure you that at that time, iG council outside of the then head of the council, did not agree to the terms.

Now, it is no secret to this point that WDGAF/KOTFE are/were quite major spenders and quite active botters. Do with that what you will. I trust some of you are intelligent enough to gather what I mean by big spenders and an agreement everyone besides one person in iG agreed upon.

While I personally no longer have really much of anything to do with iG besides chat with old friends from time to time and mole around, I do have an issue with some of the blatant lies and accusations made by Mr. IMF towards the iG family.

I assure you, that if you ask anyone who is an actual oG member of iG, outside of the few who exist in the HB clan to this day, it’s not about the clan. It is about the reason it was not so freely given away.

Also to point out some other information, a majority of the people who caused the last downfall of iG and the civil war stuff are currently members of HB. I still do find it rather funny that the people who caused the issues with WDGAF in the first place, the council members who left iG, caused civil war within the clan and an OSW with WDGAF and friends, and tried to bury the iG name (given the clan and clan name were both part of the original terms of CF back then) are so avidly still attempting to kill iG.

I do wonder what happened to some of you back then.

As for Synergy, I haven’t really been involved with iG outside of assisting the new guard when they ask for it ever since the embarrassment that the last council of iG (that i was part of) suffered. That was of course by choice, but I will say one thing Mr. IMF and friends.

The Snoopy does in fact snoop. And I know.

Have a great day all! And as always stay zooted.

Bye!

3. You can blatenly tell that all the iG boys are under the thumb . They are controlled by their puppet master Deni. Who promises them " council privileges " and r.p if they do as she requests them to . She is the one behind all their comments narrating everything they copyied and pasted + wrote down here .

4. I'm actually in it for Lola's polly pocket rp, come correct with the facts pls

5. isnt imf indian anyway? lol

ig are already winning

6. As much as I would love to take credit for all the good and well written posts, that would mean taking credit for the “meow for me” post and I really don’t want to take that away from infamous.

And also, idk what council privileges you think I have the ability to hand out, but I will rp with nearly anyone, iG or not. I even got a few syn simps, but I won’t name names or I will lose my favorite moles. 🤭

7. Your post is half right, IMF is not Indian, lol.

8. Not what your ex Kaw boyfriend Wattz told me 😂. He said that he is dating iG council . And along with it comes council privilege's.

9. Well I managed to get myself on the PvP L.B results last night 💪💪 .Although I was way down the list 😥. But what did I read on there :- IMF was the reigning champion on it I think for weeks or longer . That has to be salt in their wounds for iG members and irritate them 😂😊

10. Post receipts or stfd

Yeah I'm not a forum cryer so excuse the mess up trying to reply 🥱

11. I never screenshotted myself on the leaderboard for PvP last night because I didn't even know that I was there . It was BobDole of dragons elite who messaged me saying :-Cam I just say that I love seeing you on the pvp LB😂🫶😏💚😜. I asked him today how I find the results to see it for myself . I saw I was 174 position . I'm not sure what number Bob had seen me over night . I need to ask him .

IIIlI_CajunKing_lIlIl likes this.

12. Lmfao not you Roni 🫶🏼😍 all those other nubs who think "trust me bro" will suffice

Juliane and RS-roni-RS like this.
  13. Hi Cajun ☺️ sorry about that . I got muddled ,I thought you meant that you'd clicked the wrong button and meant to quote me but had clicked the like button instead .

14. "And so he spoke, and so he spoke
    That Lord of Castamere
    But now the rains weep o'er his hall
    And not a soul to hear" ;)

Popsical and -Rhoda like this.
  15. I don’t mind relevant posts on this thread. One reason KaW appears to be dying is because there is insufficient in game interaction.

The forum stimulates the game.

Use it.

Celebrate it.

Don’t let forum and osw stories and banter die.

16. I'm very good with facts , figures and data SatansSaltyCream . Calculation is my middle name

#56 RS-roni-RS, Apr 25, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
  17. Stop throwing your weight around WereHamlet !!😂

18. 😍 Pill showing all his boss move's 😂. I love it 😊🙌

19. You kidding me Pill.l? Delete your post please.. Stop this crap.
    Not a respectful way to be on forums. I don’t even come on forums but someone directed me to this post.

Does not speak for HoG. Brood is a hell of a nice guy to me personally. IG remain good friends with HoG.

20. I deleted them on your request