โš”๏ธ Updates to War Schedule and Rewards! ๐ŸŽ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Jace, May 3, 2024.

1. System Wars Update

Greetings Warriors!
    We have heard much feedback about the importance of Wars to KAW. We bring word of changes we hope will provide everyone with more opportunities, formats, and rewards for participating in Scheduled wars.

Starting with the Kingdom and Allies Only War on Monday May 6th at 11 AM PST, there is a new weekly schedule for wars. Included is the 4 individual war formats players are used to:

Kingdom and Allies Only
    Individual
    Kingdom and Allies Only NO DTW/DTS
    Lowland

NEW ADDITIONS:
    Clan Lowland (No BFA or BFE) joins the regular rotation AND
    Clan Advantage (BFA and BFE) will be available during Saturdays and Sundays at alternating times

Updated Rewards

We're also making updates to rewards players can earn from warring!

Players can now earn WAR Baron's Box Shards (different then previous ones), 10 of these shards will combine into a War Baron's Box giving players the chance to continue to upgrade Shadofael Banners.
    IMPORTANT TO NOTE: WAR Baron's Box Shards earned through Wars will be reset with every new event launch. Make sure to earn enough to transform into a Box!

Pallumen Crestplates will also become a regular reward for active war participation.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Finally, the % chance refund of Health Crystals has been removed from potential War rewards. These rewards have been moved to Victory Token Leaderboards as a more consistent method of awarding active war participants.

#1 ATA-Jace, May 3, 2024
    Last edited: May 4, 2024
  2. Bump

J0YB0Y likes this.
  3. Should give us t100/50/10 war banners

4. Bump

5. thank you for an incentive to war my main

6. Love this update devs. Thanks for listening to the community!

7. LETS GOOO

8. My only worry is taking away the % to get ur crystal back. Putting in for victory token LB doesnโ€™t incentivize being active. It rewards action hunters that war only for LB. I personally think that t 10 war rewards should not include a pet. It should be a special spell or plates or something. With the pet being a top 10, you see lots of alts casting to just do some actions and log off.

9. Should make Lowland have only max buildings. Clan wars people run level 1 coe and sos and a maxed hybrid, hansel, or tank makes a small fraction of what they make.

10. Dear devs
    Thx for update and listening to our requests of increasing war rewards.
    I got however a big concern which is getting rid of the % getting a crystal back. For me this can be in the longrun detrimental, and being a huge problem. Im a free to play player, which means i dont buy crystals. I get them from completing legends and the lb war tokens during the events.
    This barely covers all crystals i use for a war (during 1 event), meaning i don't gain any crystals. This means i cant crystal to much during certain ebs (NK train) and consistendly try manage my crystal supply

The % getting crystal for me was very importand reward. It gave me bit of boost aand peace mind, meaning i could use some crystals on ebs rather than only wars. And left me not worried for not be able to war due to not having any crystals.

Due to the increase in war rewards we all hope for more participation in wars means more competition on the token leaderboard, which is great and I fully support. it. However it concerns me that top10 top50 will be harder to get which is great but also makes harder for me to get crystals in order to keeping doing wars without having any crystal concern.

I suggest to reistated the % crystal back chance for rewards and make so only those that crystaled during the war have chance to get the crystal back (which i thought it was before you removed it).
    Hope you will look at my concern i wrote above .

Anyay devs thx for listening and hopefully we have more and better wars in the future

11. Isnโ€™t there some way to make iOS faster๐Ÿ˜ซ

Sparks likes this.
  12. War clan is bad dev,not all want join this war clan and hard to find people,better just stay with ee war

13. Yeap please bring back the % health crystal reward, it meant a lot to free to play players

14. Big fail on the advantage clan war. You cant just random match all the teams casted. You need to match closest total strength. We had 2- 14 man teams very close in total strength yet 1 team no match and the ither team match against a 1 man team thats was 8bcs

TB-BEAST-TB likes this.
  15. UPDATE
    We've made changes so Clan Lowland and Clan Advantage wars now require a team to have minimum 10 players signed up to participate.

Additionally for Clan Lowland wars previously there were no BFA or BFE, this has been updated to include the 10% bonus from both that reflects what Lowland War Bonuses on a players profile displays.

xST-KALI likes this.
  16. @ATA-Jace can you let us know if clans of similar size players will be matched with each other? itโ€™s not fun with a clan of albs vs 1bcs accs