⚔️ Gods & Glory Promotional Event! ⚔️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Claptrap, Mar 13, 2024.

1. I'm having the same issue

2. Heard back from support and it is citadel level 10 and ANY 5 items forged.

3. Blah thanks for the info.

4. Event description has been updated with new info on the OP

5. Frackin "rate kaw" popup is proof Devs care nothing about this game, they dont even test the stupid game for bugs before releasing updates. Whole support/dev team is 💩

6. Really does remind me of exactly the same game decades ago that led me to KaW… it’s changed its interphase and app icon a little just like KaW but it’s too convoluted and unbalanced to gain traction.

7. I put in a support ticket a week ago about it seeming like the promo code no longer linked my Kaw and G&G account. Literally no response other than macros “we’re looking into it” for 3 days and then radio silence.

It’s wild it’s this hard trying to get support on their own promo event.

8. Approaching two weeks… kaw support is still silent on the promise disappearing. If anyone else doesn’t see their promo code on Kaw anymore, welcome to the shafted club.

_Sashimis_Succubus_ likes this.
  9. Cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccc

10. Where are the rewards??

Introverted-Soup and Shadowwhale like this.
  11. I completed all the required stuff and haven't received jack✌🏻🤔

12. Rewards have just been sent out to those that had a code and participated in the cross over event!
    Enjoy!

13. I linked my account and did everything and also didn’t get anything

14. I haven’t got nothing either :(

15. Same, currently speaking with support.

16. I look forward to hearing, what they are going to do about it

Kowloon likes this.
  17. Absolutely nothing…🤦‍♂️