⚔️ Gods & Glory Promotional Event! ⚔️

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Claptrap, Mar 13, 2024.

1. [​IMG]

Our Kingdom is not the only one at war...

Today, we make our way to the lands of Gods & Glory! We are very excited for the chance to explore these new lands and collect limited-time only keepsakes and items!

Be strong! Be Brave!

What to know!

What is it?
    A very special KaW/Gods & Glory Promotion! You can earn unique rewards in Kingdoms at War by growing your account and crafting equipment in Gods & Glory.

When is it?
    The promotion is limited and will only last from today, March 26th 2024 to April 3rd, 2024

How does it work?

STEP 1 - Log into your Kingdoms at War account and head to the Account section!

STEP 2 - Click on the new Cross-Promo button (under the ATA ID, Apple ID, and/or Facebook links on your account)

STEP 3 - Receive your Cross-Promo code for Gods & Glory!​

Note: There are only 1,000 codes! Once these codes are gone, players will no longer be able to join this promotion. IT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

[​IMG]

STEP 4 - Download Gods & Glory. From the 'Other' menu (top corner), go to Promo Codes in the bottom corner and add your code!

[​IMG]

STEP 5 - Start playing!
    In order to earn the 3 banners and collectible item, you must:
    - Reach Citadel Level 10 in Gods & Glory
    - Craft 5 pieces of Equipment in the Forge

NOTE: The rewards for this promotion will be sent AFTER the promotion has finished. They will not be awarded as you complete these milestones. They will be rewarded on April 25th.

Reward Milestones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    For KaW!

[​IMG]

I've already played Gods & Glory! Can I use that for this event?
    -Yes, you can... if you were able to get a promo code! Enter that into your Gods & Glory account and you should be good!

How do I download Gods & Glory?
    -Tap below depending on your device!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    No! You *should* connect an ATA ID to your Kingdoms at War account but it's not required for this. Focus on the promo code!

When will I receive my Rewards?

Rewards will be sent on April 25th.
    Rewards will not be sent as you complete certain milestones.

I'm level 10/have crafted 5 pieces of equipment! Why don't I have my rewards on my KAW account yet?
    If you have completed these milestones AND entered a valid promo code, your rewards will be sent to your KaW account once the promotion has finished!​

#1 ATA-Claptrap, Mar 13, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2024
    Lord2Gunz and [ATA]Queens like this.
  2. What’s the perm item we can get?

3. Its says my promo code is invalid. Game looks like a money pit anyway. Good luck

4. What's "level 10"?
    How do I know my 5 pieces of equipment did get correctly acccounted?

5. I heard rumors that is true.

6. Pause the rewards r just 3 banners☠️☠️ and a collectible item… yall the rewards are not good lol

7. Hey devs, can we have another event like the host kingdom trophies event rewards? I missed last one.

DragonHeart likes this.
  8. I thought your latest iOS update said you were fixing bugs in THIS game. An update for a promo to play a different game.. is not fixing Kaw.

9. I've got level 10, and then some.. If I delete the app, will I still get my rewards? I completed all the requirements.

10. Is it equipment banner or furniture banner?

DragonHeart likes this.
  11. Another kaw money pit after S C Crossover?

12. Keep hang when i hit the craft part … can’t carry on with it

13. Character level, citadel level which needs to be 10? Did yall even play the game before throwing this event out to test things would transfer over correctly?

14. ATA is owned by DECA/ Embracer. Makes sense they'd try to promote a dying DECA game.

15. Show us G&Gs DAU after this event. I bet this isn't going to convert to new users for G&G the way y'all expected

16. Submitted a help ticket asking for some clarification on the citadel vs hero level and we’re inching closer to 48 hours with no response sadly ): sucks when just tryina get clarification is hard

17. Mine freezes when I hit the crafting phase. What a waste of time