Automated Play Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Double check these guys for automated plays or potential breaking of TOC/TOS

Becca -> Coward, speechless, insecure
    Lego -> can activate auto mode
    Haio -> Silent crying, weak
    Bediam -> puppet
    Danger -> puppet
    ReggieLSA -> puppet
    MonsieurTrap -> puppet
    Hammy -> puppet
    CRZY- -> puppet
    Silph? -> Main puppet or Crossfire

& more

Puppet Clan:
    F.U.A.
    Chaos Reborn

Tycho likes this.
  2. ⬆️Post above can be deleted, issue solved, and apologies was made to all of them⬆️

Pingu likes this.
  3. Wow what did you do ??

4. It's widely understood, albeit not openly acknowledged, why strict enforcement is lacking. This leniency keeps the game, Kingdoms at War (KaW), seemingly bustling by inflating the count of "active" users—a metric that reassures sponsors and investors. Additionally, this approach can inadvertently support new player growth, except in cases where clans are exclusively used for the benefit of certain players' automated "bots."

The dilemma they face is clear: imposing bans on these automated accounts would paradoxically diminish the game's active user base. These "bots" are not merely placeholders; they're capable of generating revenue through small-scale transactions, potentially amounting to significant sums for ATA and its partners.

Therefore, if enforcement becomes too rigorous, it risks a decline in both active users and revenue. It appears they've adopted a strategy of moderate, consistent enforcement to maintain economic stability within the game's ecosystem.

5. the people will never understand this because they’re morons

Sataninho likes this.
  6. Well I guess you can call me Mo of the Ron family because I never considered that KaW required sponsorship outside of its player base… I suppose the offer-wall must bring in a ton of revenue 🥱